Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 14641-1 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 14641-1 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 14641-1 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 14641-1 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 910 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 14641-1 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 910 standard requirements:
- What can your organization hope to achieve by digitizing paper documents through imaging/capture and electronic forms technologies, and by using workflow and business process management technologies?
- If documents are retained in electronic format, are they stored in a format that cannot easily be modified, removed, or replaced, and does a mechanism/audit trail exist to track all such events?
- Next year, approximately what percentage of your IT operating and capital budget will go to information management (analytics, database, document management) and storage management operations?
- Do you provide the ability for team members to share files, conduct considerations, issues requests, route documents for review, and/or approval and generally conduct business electronically?
- Is access to electronic (for example, external/removable hard drives, CDs, and USB drives) and hard copy (for example, printed documents) media restricted to authorized personnel?
- What type of staff support and/or training, and how much, is needed to provide technical support and equip staff to use your organizations EDMS after the initial implementation?
- May you assume the use of technology acceleration tools, specifically email threading and a technology assisted review (TAR) model to help prioritize documents before Review?
- What is a recordkeeping system, and how is it different from other types of systems, such as transaction processing, information management, and document management systems?
- Administration - does your organization use a firm-wide document management program for archival of all final tax returns, financial reports and organization correspondence?
- Do you ensure that backups are made regularly of the affected electronic records so that reasonably up-to-date copies can be retrieved quickly to support a restored system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 14641-1 book in PDF containing 910 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 14641-1 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 14641-1 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 14641-1 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 14641-1 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 14641-1 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 14641-1 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 14641-1 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Who supports, improves, and oversees standardized processes related to the ISO 14641-1 projects program?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What is the number one predictor of a groups productivity?
- Network Diagram: Will crashing x weeks return more in benefits than it costs?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the basis of an estimate and what assumptions were made?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this ISO 14641-1 project?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractor use objective results, design reviews, and tests to trace schedule?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value based on realistic and updated prices?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the current scope of the ISO 14641-1 project substantially different than that originally defined in the approved ISO 14641-1 project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement process compile basic procurement information such as how much is bought and spend with individual suppliers?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 14641-1 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 14641-1 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 14641-1 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 14641-1 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 14641-1 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 14641-1 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 14641-1 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 14641-1 project with this in-depth ISO 14641-1 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 14641-1 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 14641-1 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 14641-1 investments work better.
This ISO 14641-1 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.