Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 14698-2 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 14698-2 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 14698-2 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 14698-2 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 14698-2 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Are previous uses of it known and are any of the already stated former uses associated with a high risk of potential contamination that will impact on cost and timelines for any planned development?
- Are spill prevention control and countermeasures plans required to reduce the likelihood of contaminants escaping from confined areas and to specify procedures for cleaning up contaminated soil?
- Is the lab designed with a ducted air ventilation system that provides sustained directional airflow by drawing air into your organization from clean areas toward potentially contaminated areas?
- Has your organization established, implemented and maintained Pre-requisite Programs to assist in controlling cross-contamination risks by physical, chemical and microbiological hazards?
- Are procedures and controls (firewalls) in place to avoid systemic collapse or contamination if one of the linked entities should experience business interruptions for whatever reason?
- Are ventilation systems designed and constructed so that air does not flow from contaminated areas to clean areas and, where necessary, they can be adequately maintained and cleaned?
- Are adequate means of natural or mechanical ventilation provided, in particular to minimize air-borne contamination of food, for example, from aerosols and condensation droplets?
- Has each organization in a multi-organization system completed, documented, and maintained applicable site-specific precision, sensitivity, and contamination assessment studies?
- Are any part-used packaging materials, suitable for use, effectively protected from contamination and clearly identified before being returned to an appropriate storage area?
- Are there procedures in place to prevent cross-contamination where examination procedures pose a hazard or where work could be affected or influenced by not being separated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 14698-2 book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 14698-2 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 14698-2 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 14698-2 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 14698-2 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 14698-2 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 14698-2 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 14698-2 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on ISO 14698-2 projects?
- Process Improvement Plan: Who should prepare the process improvement action plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are post milestone ISO 14698-2 project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Executing Process Group: What type of information goes in the quality assurance plan?
- Scope Management Plan: Are ISO 14698-2 project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Change Management Plan: Has an information & communications plan been developed?
- Team Member Status Report: How does this product, good, or service meet the needs of the ISO 14698-2 project and your organization as a whole?
- Project Schedule: How effectively were issues able to be resolved without impacting the ISO 14698-2 project Schedule or Budget?
- Lessons Learned: What should have been accomplished during predeployment that was not accomplished?
- Risk Audit: What are the costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 14698-2 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 14698-2 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 14698-2 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 14698-2 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 14698-2 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 14698-2 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 14698-2 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 14698-2 project with this in-depth ISO 14698-2 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 14698-2 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 14698-2 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 14698-2 investments work better.
This ISO 14698-2 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.