Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 17024 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 17024 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 17024 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 17024 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 17024 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Does the training program cover the development of special skills required for various processes, including the qualification or certification of the personnel where applicable?
- What concept relates to the supervisory structure of your organization and pertains to the number of individuals or resources one incident supervisor can manage effectively?
- How was it objectively determined that the examination measures content representative of the profession or the duties to be allowed to be performed by the professional?
- Is the role of the auditors clearly established and are coding and audit personnel independent and qualified, with the requisite certifications?
- Does the certification body have a methodology for initial and ongoing evaluation of the competence of staff employed by installer companies?
- How does your organization ensure that your management system is understood and implemented on all levels of your organization?
- Does your organization document and implement any required changes resulting form corrective action investigations?
- Is there anything else regarding your personal or professional experiences with certification that you wish to add?
- Does the certification undertake regular or random inspections of site work to ensure a high quality installation?
- What additional resources, if any, would make certification of all examiners in your organization more feasible?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 17024 book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 17024 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 17024 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 17024 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 17024 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 17024 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 17024 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 17024 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the ISO 17024 project cutting across the entire organization?
- Project Portfolio management: Are you working differently with your portfolios at different parts of your organization?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the ISO 17024 project management deliverables of each process group?
- Lessons Learned: How useful was the format and content of the ISO 17024 project Status Report to you?
- Quality Audit: How are you auditing your organizations compliance with regulations?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is influential in the ISO 17024 project area (both thematic and geographic areas)?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all acceptance criteria been met prior to final payment to contractors?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the ISO 17024 project sponsor or other parties?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of favouritism towards a particular contractor during the evaluation and negotiation processes?
- Communications Management Plan: What approaches to you feel are the best ones to use?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 17024 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 17024 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 17024 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 17024 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 17024 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 17024 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 17024 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 17024 project with this in-depth ISO 17024 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 17024 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 17024 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 17024 investments work better.
This ISO 17024 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.