Prepare samples for analysis using various methods in accordance with ISO Standard Operating Procedures.
More Uses of the ISO 17024 Toolkit:
- Secure that your organization logistics done differently.
- Initiate: why it is safe for you to work in healthcare.
- Audit: implement and carry out all organization policies, Procedures And Standards.
- Manage: email notice of test results provided.
- Drive: great work life balance.
- Assure your organization performs the duties of a Lead Operator when necessary.
- Supervise: first quality focuses on private label and branded product lines.
- Establish: quality and Customer Satisfaction.
- Secure that your organization maintains Quality Standards for the product.
- Manage: regularly spend time throughout the facility to be available to all team members.
- Identify: Human Resources generalist.
- Visit client facilities to perform sampling.
- Provide a safe and secure work environment through training and safety inspections.
- Develop schedules for training / awareness for business functions.
- Make sure that your organization maintains equipment, tools and storage areas in clean and orderly operating condition.
- Enforce organization Policies and Procedures.
- Standardize: Program Planning, development and execution.
- Coordinate Business Continuity plan exercises.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 17024 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 17024 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 17024 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 17024 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 17024 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What concept relates to the supervisory structure of your organization and pertains to the number of individuals or resources one incident supervisor can manage effectively?
- Have all tasks been identified where lack of competence leads to poor System Design, installation and operation?
- What is your organization asking for in the way of an investigation and what information is being provided?
- What funding will be required to successfully undertake all the activities necessary to fulfil your goals?
- Does your organization have an established program and procedure for the calibration of its equipment?
- Have a detailed Resource Loaded Schedule and Total Project Cost and Project Schedule been completed?
- What is the perceived benefit from having your Risk Management competency professionally certified?
- When appropriate, does your organization gain the approval of the customer, preferably in writing?
- Is constant amplitude loading assumed or is damage equivalent load for the entire test calculated?
- Are the correct reference cultures being used in the method and traceable to a recognized source?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 17024 book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 17024 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 17024 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 17024 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 17024 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 17024 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 17024 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 17024 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Supply/demand ISO 17024 projections and trends; what are the levels of accuracy?
- Project Scope Statement: Are there specific processes you will use to evaluate and approve/reject changes?
- Cost Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each ISO 17024 project release?
- Process Improvement Plan: Has the time line required to move measurement results from the points of collection to databases or users been established?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What does it mean to take a systems view of a ISO 17024 project?
- Change Management Plan: Is there an adequate supply of people for the new roles?
- Risk Management Plan: For software; does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Procurement Audit: If a purchase order calls for a cost-plus agreement, is the method of determining how final charges will be determined specified?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are processes defined to monitor ISO 17024 project cost and schedule variances?
- Schedule Management Plan: What tools and techniques will be used to estimate activity resources?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 17024 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 17024 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 17024 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 17024 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 17024 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 17024 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 17024 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 17024 project with this in-depth ISO 17024 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 17024 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 17024 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 17024 investments work better.
This ISO 17024 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.