Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 20671 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 20671 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 20671 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 20671 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 20671 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Do functional and emotional country stereotypes have the same impact on consumers brand evaluation and classification of a product?
- What is your perspective on business to business selling versus business to consumers in relation to the future of marketing?
- Is a diagnostic element built into the research that provides insight and direction to improve program performance?
- How could diverse features of corporate activity be seen as part of the market value of your organization?
- Can your organization improve overall satisfaction by increasing its frequency of contact with customers?
- Why do other organizations select different types of media for what may be perceived as similar messages?
- How long will the consumers anger at Amazon last, after the scandal of the miserable working conditions?
- Which internal or external factors could affect the case organization for the strategic marketing plan?
- What kind of challenges do other organizations face when trying to conduct marketing research abroad?
- When your organization makes capital and other improvements, how are the communitys goals considered?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 20671 book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 20671 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 20671 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 20671 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 20671 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 20671 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 20671 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 20671 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Requirements Documentation: Validity. does the system provide the functions which best support the customers needs?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have storage and access mechanisms and procedures been determined?
- Project Schedule: Have all ISO 20671 project delays been adequately accounted for, communicated to all stakeholders and adjustments made in overall ISO 20671 project schedule?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the main processes included in ISO 20671 project quality management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does all ISO 20671 project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is every signing-off responsibility and every communicating responsibility critically necessary?
- Procurement Audit: Do staff involved in the various stages of the process have the appropriate skills and training to perform duties effectively?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access the PM repository and where to find the ISO 20671 project documentation?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 20671 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 20671 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 20671 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 20671 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 20671 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 20671 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 20671 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 20671 project with this in-depth ISO 20671 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 20671 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 20671 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 20671 investments work better.
This ISO 20671 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.