Collect, analyze, and communicate strategic, program, and critical process performance data supporting governance decisions on resources and mission performance to help organization leaders better align decisions with strategy achievement.
More Uses of the ISO 22301 Toolkit:
- Provide web and cloud security guidelines and solutions to Development teams on authentication, authorization, session management, data protection (encryption)/key management, etc.
- Promote a positive safety culture by contributing to health and safety consultation and communication, and through active participation in the reporting of hazards, incidents and near misses.
- Develop or support threat modeling (threat type, impact, risk rating, counter measures, residual risks, and gap analysis) for in scope products.
- Standardize: conduct quantitative, qualitative, and discrepancy analysis to check for system errors, bugs, or system/data anomalies to improve workflow for business/process logic.
- Ensure your organization directs outsourced cybersecurity managed service providers (MSPs) in the calibration, monitoring, prioritization, context and incident response processes for information security and privacy.
- Be certain that your organization performs or assures quality, risk management, safety, reliability and maintainability of program achievements, subcontractors, and suppliers in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Manage scope, identify and track metrics, benchmarks, milestones and budget across program and projects to ensure completion of program/project goals.
- Ensure that technology platforms have appropriate back up and off site storage strategies in place to support program goals.
- Ensure you support; and you do it responsibly, ensuring that you innovate sustainably, whilst helping your customers to maintain competitive advantage and operational excellence.
- Manage a broad range of business continuity projects simultaneously and interact effectively with all levels of personnel across your organization to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Develop: effectively communicate issues/problems and results that impact schedules, accuracy and reliability of data, and product quality.
- Create and verify calibration data sheets for technical content and accuracy based upon specifications and approved procedures.
- Ensure that the agreed Agile process is being followed by removing impediments and fostering an environment for high performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
- Confirm your organization provides technical solutions which support Quality Management System (QMS) functions on software and hardware engineering, development, test, integration, and production programs.
- Support and execute a comprehensive external cybersecurity engagement plan, which aligns with and supports the corporate business strategy and ISO at large.
- Supervise: management system where all employees lead establishing your organizations goals/initiatives and have ready visibility into your organizations performance.
- Develop threat modeling (threat type, impact, risk rating, counter measures, residual risks, and gap analysis) for in scope products.
- Administer apis to human resources, vendor, and other software tools as identified for integration with the business continuity software tool.
- Ensure you magnify; lead effectively interpret and communicate Environmental, Health, and Safety guidelines to promote a safe and healthy workplace.
- Manage internal and external relationships with the customer account, customer, vendors, support teams, and executive management.
- Ensure you spearhead; lead, manage, document and communicate incident reports and post incident reports (internal and external) and drive to conclusion.
- Confirm your organization performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Collaborate with business units and development teams to identify and plan mitigation efforts, business continuity recovery strategies and necessary resources to execute continuity procedures.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 22301 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 22301 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 22301 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 22301 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 955 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 22301 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 955 standard requirements:
- Are appropriate procedures implemented to ensure compliance with legislative, regulatory and contractual requirements related to intellectual property rights and use of proprietary software products?
- Are all relevant information security requirements established and agreed with each supplier that may access, communicate, or provide IT infrastructure components for your organizations information?
- Have measures to reduce the likelihood, duration or impact of a disruption for identified risks been considered and implemented, and are in accordance with your organizations risk appetite?
- Do agreements with suppliers include requirements to address the information security risks associated with the information and communications technology services and products supply chain?
- Does your organization establish and appropriately protect secure development environments for system development and integration efforts that cover the entire system development lifecycle?
- Are records protected from loss, destruction, falsification, unauthorised access and unauthorised release in accordance with legislative, regulatory, contractual and business requirements?
- Is a procedure in place whereby information about technical vulnerabilities of systems processing information is obtained, evaluated and appropriate measures taken in a timely manner?
- Is the responsibility of managing the security relationship with each of the sub-contractors allocated to a named staff member with accountability being at a senior management level?
- Do you have a formal process in place to ensure that Data Subjects rights with respect to the rectification, blocking, erasure and destruction of personal information are respected?
- Is information involved in application services passing over public networks protected from fraudulent activity, contract dispute and unauthorised disclosure and modification?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 22301 book in PDF containing 955 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 22301 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 22301 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 22301 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 22301 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 22301 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 22301 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 22301 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the ISO 22301 project performing better or worse than planned?
- Planning Process Group: What types of differentiated effects are resulting from the ISO 22301 project and to what extent?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the title convey to the reader the essence of the ISO 22301 project?
- Source Selection Criteria: In order of importance, which evaluation criteria are the most critical to the determination of your overall rating?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have external dependencies been captured in the schedule?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Cost Baseline: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other ISO 22301 project(s)?
- Variance Analysis: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the cost accumulation system provide for summarization of indirect costs from the point of allocation to the contract total?
- Initiating Process Group: How is each deliverable reviewed, verified, and validated?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 22301 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 22301 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 22301 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 22301 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 22301 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 22301 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 22301 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 22301 project with this in-depth ISO 22301 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 22301 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 22301 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 22301 investments work better.
This ISO 22301 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.