Make sure your workforce is responsible for developing and executing creative promotional and public relations strategies for your organizations Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives that generate positive publicity, create and activate influencers and advocates and secure buy-in and enthusiasm for your organizations CSR commitments with internal and external audiences.
- Engage with environment and corporate social responsibility.
- Govern and address your social responsibility.
- Create social responsibility and public accountability to protect the public good.
- Better embed the ethics/social responsibility component in your programs.
- Measure the success of efforts in corporate social responsibility.
- Understand the corporate social responsibility.
- Measure your corporate social responsibility.
- Undertake your corporate social responsibility.
- Tie safety and social responsibility together as part of good organizational governance.
- Measure the impact of your social responsibility programs.
The Art of Service has identified hundreds of ISO 26000 critical capabilities and use cases to assess and compare, or prepare for, your assessment results. Leaders should select a result that best aligns with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities report will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results across the seven RDMAICS typical use cases, this research will help guide leaders' choices.
This Analysis will help you plan your ISO 26000 roadmap.
Table Of Contents
What You Need to Know
- Recognize results
- Define results
- Measure results
- Analyze results
- Improve results
- Control results
- Sustain results