Develop and execute firmware integration Test Plans on new hardware components and firmware features to rapidly retire risk from new designs and provide feedback to the Development Teams.
More Uses of the ISO 26262 Toolkit:
- Be accountable for applying IEC industrial standards for the development lifecycle, and coaching developers on processes to apply during all phases from concept to production.
- Develop the software, hardware or system features / components that meet the Functional Safety requirements.
- Manage management team of production and validation engineers delivering to quarterly production driven milestones.
- Lead: configuration and use of the tools to comply with the Requirements Management and Configuration Management aspects of the Functional Safety standards.
- Be accountable for planning and coordinating the Functional Safety activities with Product Managers, development team, suppliers and customers up to the achievement of the safety goals on products.
- Ensure you know how to facilitate tradeoffs between engineering and product requirements, and always maintain high safety standards.
- Secure that your venture complies; requirements generation and gathering, execute concept selection, design verification definition, System Integration support, testing and validation of embedded real time Control Systems.
- Lead a portfolio of engineering developments and providing assurance of engineering activities on safety related and Safety Critical Systems/products.
- Coordinate engineers working at the system, hardware, Software Development levels and suppliers to achieve Functional Safety objectives.
- Manage core team, customer relationship, and program open issues to ensure program milestones are achieved and information is maintained in PLM system.
- Ensure your organization leads the test Safety Program, the Quality Management program, the operational design domain expansion program, and the Verification And Validation concept programs.
- Head: act as a conduit to the software team to provide guidance and help the team members to improve capabilities and readiness to developing highly regulated Software Applications.
- Perform on site supplier visits for Root Cause Analysis and verification of correction actions of Supplier Quality issues.
- Ensure you advance; understand and can adapt processes associated to regulated Software Development (from traditional development methodology to Agile methodology).
- Rebalance multiple assembly lines to achieve labor savings and increase production throughput through evaluation of existing equipment, processes and personnel.
- Select and develop associated hardware products to ensure that products meet functional, durability an cost targets.
- Ensure forward and backward traceability for every requirement using your corporate requirement management tool.
- Develop a detailed program plan, Resource Requirements and overall costs to launch the program with the Program Team and present status updates at executive program review meetings.
- Identify and resolve issues/risks using established engineering and Project Management tools and techniques.
- Ensure you pioneer; lead with expertise in Cybersecurity Encryption, Transport Layer Security, Wireless Communication Protection, Firewalls, etc.
- Provide assurance that the software, through design, development, Verification And Validation process, meets the Safety targets.
- Head: model in the loop, hardware in the loop or software in the loop simulation, testing, and Verification And Validation of control strategies.
- Develop Verification And Validation plans and demonstrate coverage against requirements, in conjunction with software and safety teams.
- Improve Customer Insights to recommend product solutions which balance customer happiness with affordable cost.
- Establish and maintain all Functional Safety relevant internal and external interfaces as customer, supplier, development team, and manufacturing sites.
- Methodize: concept of operations that captures sufficient detail to drive safety analysis, platform requirements, and feature/function definition.
- Develop overall validation strategy for features and work with validation teams to ensure test coverage and traceability.
- Maintain Effective Communication with suppliers, internal and external customers, and outside resources concerning technical subject matter.
- Ensure you propel; lead the design and implementation of control algorithms for thermal management, power management and the control of a variety of hardware components.
- Ensure you expand; understand the use of defensive software techniques and associated development process for development of safety critical software.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 26262 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 26262 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 26262 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 26262 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 26262 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you verify that Corrective Actions were taken?
- How are you doing compared to your industry?
- What ISO 26262 services do you require?
- How do you verify if ISO 26262 is built right?
- Do you feel that more should be done in the ISO 26262 area?
- How do you measure efficient delivery of ISO 26262 services?
- Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
- What is the scope of the ISO 26262 work?
- What are the costs?
- How do you do Risk Analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 26262 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 26262 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 26262 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 26262 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 26262 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 26262 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 26262 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 26262 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all ISO 26262 project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the ISO 26262 Project Team have enough people to execute the ISO 26262 project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed ISO 26262 project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 26262 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 26262 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 26262 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 26262 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 26262 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 26262 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 26262 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 26262 project with this in-depth ISO 26262 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 26262 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 26262 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 26262 investments work better.
This ISO 26262 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.