Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 28000 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 28000 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 28000 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 28000 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 28000 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- What policies and processes do you have in place to identify, assess and address risks across your organization and its supply chain with respect to human rights, labour standards and modern slavery?
- Do you have procedures in place or use a checklist to ensure that when an employee leaves your organization, all access to the building, facility or your organizations information system ceases?
- Have you established a reliable procedure of having a third-party auditor familiar with evaluating forced labor risks conduct periodic, unannounced audits of your supply chain for forced labor?
- What is ultimately the goal of the signaling to inform the consumer about bad things and have the consumer make informed choices because you know consumers are bad at making informed choices?
- What mechanisms, reductions in cost of stakeholder participation, or other support does your RTO/ISO provide to the small consumer community to facilitate participation in RTO/ISO governance?
- The policy includes a commitment to comply with applicable legislative, regulatory and statutory requirements, as well as industry requirements to which your organization is a signatory?
- Should the update cycle of Informative References drive an update cycle for the Cybersecurity Framework, or can Informative References be revised without revising the entire Framework?
- The focus on enterprise security is one thing, and what about in the manufacturing and production environment, which might be digital or physical Ð and what about in the supply chain?
- Did you consider process subject areas Ð safety, security, ergonomics, forecasting, supply planning & people subject areas Ð competency, labor relations, and organizational structure?
- How well do you understand the cyber threat facing your organization, not just the data you process, and also the stakeholders you work with and the supply chain that you operate in?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 28000 book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 28000 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 28000 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 28000 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 28000 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 28000 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 28000 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 28000 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other ISO 28000 project estimates?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a broker of the products/supplies?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are ISO 28000 project leaders committed to this ISO 28000 project full time?
- Project Management Plan: Has the selected plan been formulated using cost effectiveness and incremental analysis techniques?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many potential communications channels exist on the ISO 28000 project?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Procurement Audit: Do the employees have the necessary skills and experience to carry out procurements efficiently?
- Procurement Audit: Do contracts contain regular reviews, targets and quality standards in order to assess suppliers performance?
- Lessons Learned: Was the necessary hardware, software, accommodation etc available?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 28000 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 28000 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 28000 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 28000 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 28000 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 28000 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 28000 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 28000 project with this in-depth ISO 28000 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 28000 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 28000 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 28000 investments work better.
This ISO 28000 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.