Support the corporate IT department in managing operating system configuration compliance on organization workstations, servers, and virtual platforms.
More Uses of the ISO 28000 Toolkit:
- Be accountable for originating security processes, standards, and requirements.
- Be accountable for recommending and incorporating supply chain risk management best practices.
- Be accountable for supporting emergency management, security and business continuity team development.
- Serve as the Corporate Cyber Solutions Architect.
- Methodize: system development engineering (aws load balancing).
- Provide skill in delivering complex topics to non technical stakeholders.
- Remediate findings discovered during penetration test results.
- Warrant that your organization provides market intelligence to the management staff and participates in the development of future solution strategies.
- Be accountable for implementing, reviewing and maintenance of security log ingest requirements.
- Be accountable for analyzing existing product/solution architectures for security deficiencies and formulating corrective actions.
- Be accountable for supporting the product security office and security architectural review board.
- Identify: maintenance and administration of the primary antivirus solution.
- Establish that your organization possess and demonstrates cultural awareness and sensitivity, respect, flexibility, and sound work ethics.
- Oversee: problem solving and demonstrating initiative to improve process, procedures, etc.
- Establish that your organization performs systems, quality, and security engineering.
- Ensure you build and manage cybersecurity practices.
- Manage geo diverse teams across different time zones.
- Pilot: work in or around data center environments.
- Warrant that your organization supports the corporate it department in overseeing organization patch management activities.
- Be accountable for architecting secure products and solutions.
- Be accountable for implementing data loss prevention strategies.
- Be accountable for driving secure development lifecycle initiatives.
- Be accountable for recommending and incorporating data at rest and data in transit encryption practices.
- Assure your organization projects are variable and challenging.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 28000 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 28000 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 28000 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 28000 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 28000 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What needs to be done to build trust with your stakeholders and so boost security and safety for your employees, customers, supply chain and the local communities in which you operate?
- What are the patterns of success of companies that have been able to implement and operated effective and affordable supply chain security programs?
- How are key business areas maturing and how do you stay one step ahead of change amidst ever more complex supply chain collaborations?
- What kind of response might members of the supply chain expect from your organization in response to partnering in the supply chain?
- Can changes be made to improve the ability of the consumer to use the product without compromising safety, security or quality?
- How does your organization improve cyber security coordination across international boundaries and through the supply chain?
- How can threat intelligence be used to improve the security and awareness of organizations by monitoring the supply chain?
- What are the key drivers for supply chain companies to start worrying about the explosion of AM technologies and products?
- What is the cost associated with losing the reputation for being able to provide safe and secure transportation services?
- Do supplier agreements include requirements to address information security within the service and product supply chain?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 28000 book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 28000 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 28000 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 28000 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 28000 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 28000 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 28000 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 28000 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Were potential customers involved early in the planning process?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are ISO 28000 project management tools and techniques consistently applied throughout all ISO 28000 projects?
- Procurement Audit: Has guidelines been set up for how the procurement function/unit should carry out its procurements?
- Procurement Audit: How do you confirm whether the contracted organization supplied the goods or executed the work as per the quality, quantity and price indicated in the contract agreement/ supply order?
- Procurement Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access the PM repository and where to find the ISO 28000 project documentation?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are resource rates available to calculate ISO 28000 project costs?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value in line with the final cost of the contract awarded?
- Procurement Audit: Were the documents received scrutinised for completion and adherence to stated conditions before the tenders were evaluated?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a ISO 28000 project repository for each release?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 28000 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 28000 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 28000 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 28000 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 28000 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 28000 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 28000 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 28000 project with this in-depth ISO 28000 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 28000 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 28000 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 28000 investments work better.
This ISO 28000 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.