Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT Resource Performance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT Resource Performance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT Resource Performance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT Resource Performance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Resource Performance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Do you frequently receive requests for new or additional functionality, or requests for additional IT Resources to support new or changing business requirements?
- Are you openly communicating with the business to understand changing priorities and re allocating IT Resources to focus on what is most important?
- Which types of testing are directly associated with testing the speed, responsiveness, stability and/or reliability of cloud based IT Resources?
- Can the finance team support the integration, or will IT Resources be required every time a change in process or data structure is required?
- What organizational structure provides the most effective delivery of IT services while making the most efficient use of limited resources?
- Do you have access to specialized IT Resources that can help maintain the performance of your data warehouse and analytics infrastructure?
- How much can Marketing do to manage and modify the storefront, and how often will you need IT Resources to support your business goals?
- How confident are you that your organization has the appropriate IT Resources and training to defend against cyberattacks?
- When an IT Resource is replaced by another IT Resource with a higher capacity, what kind of scaling is being performed?
- Are your IT Resources overly dependent on single sites or single suppliers that may be affected during a disruption?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT Resource Performance book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT Resource Performance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT Resource Performance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT Resource Performance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Resource Performance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT Resource Performance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT Resource Performance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT Resource Performance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Account for the procedures used to verify the data quality of the data being reviewed?
- Quality Management Plan: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you ask; can you recommend others for you to talk with about this initiative?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the IT Resource Performance project schedule available for all IT Resource Performance project team members to review?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor IT Resource Performance project risks?
- Variance Analysis: Are there knowledgeable IT Resource Performance projections of future performance?
- Initiating Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Procurement Audit: Are there established procedures for dealing with and documenting non-performance and return of goods?
- Procurement Audit: Was your organization specific about the nature and scope of the performance before launching the procurement process?
- Project Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyzes essentially correct?
Step-by-step and complete IT Resource Performance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Resource Performance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Resource Performance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Resource Performance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Resource Performance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Resource Performance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Resource Performance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT Resource Performance project with this in-depth IT Resource Performance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Resource Performance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Resource Performance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT Resource Performance investments work better.
This IT Resource Performance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.