Lead the IT Risk Management Process to identify self identified risks, develop Corrective Action plans, and track progress to risk closure.
More Uses of the IT Vendor Risk Management Toolkit:
- Coordinate activities related to external Security Audits and review.
- Ensure IT vendor relationship owners are aware of potential risks.
- Drive: security and trust architecture.
- Control: IT Vendor Risk Management.
- Manage services, software, hardware, SaaS.
- Organize: Project Management of your areas of responsibility.
- Manage Vendor Due Diligence and Disaster Recovery processes.
- Coordinate responses and evidence collection for IT Security Audits.
- Organize: IT Risk Management and governance analysis.
- Perform and document financial review.
- Formulate: IT vendor risk and contracts analysis.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT Vendor Risk Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT Vendor Risk Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT Vendor Risk Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT Vendor Risk Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Vendor Risk Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- What it solutions are available to help in the identification and management of risk across the enterprise and into its broader business environment?
- Which IT infrastructure offering includes integrated server, storage, and network hardware and Systems Management software in a single vendor design?
- Does it provide reporting and metrics, and more specifically, does it provide the the ability to measure exactly what your organization needs it to?
- When it comes to Risk Management technology; what solutions, if any, have you already considered for improving your vendor Risk Management program?
- Does your organization have established Risk Management policies and formal processes for selecting its vendors and third party providers?
- Has it been approved, has the item been ordered, what is the purchase order number, who is the vendor, what is the expected receipt date?
- Has the vendor or developer of the data base management system provided a complete documented description of its design and operation?
- Have the personnel of key IT vendors participated in your organizations emergency planning, mitigation procedures, and drills?
- How would you rate your current IT vendors commitment to and communications about internal security Processes And Procedures?
- Does acquiring it require negotiating with a single vendor or multiple vendors, adding risk to the timeline for development?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT Vendor Risk Management book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT Vendor Risk Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT Vendor Risk Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT Vendor Risk Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Vendor Risk Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT Vendor Risk Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT Vendor Risk Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT Vendor Risk Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How useful and complete was the IT Vendor Risk Management project document repository?
- Lessons Learned: Is there any way in which you think your development process hampered this IT Vendor Risk Management project?
- Requirements Documentation: How does the proposed IT Vendor Risk Management project contribute to the overall objectives of your organization?
- Procurement Audit: Are tenders who do not comply with the requirements specified in the request for tenders rejected?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What were the goals and objectives of the communications strategy for the IT Vendor Risk Management project?
- Procurement Audit: Do appropriate controls ensure that procurement decisions are not biased by conflicts of interest or corruption?
- Risk Audit: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations and protective measures in place to avoid corruption?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the latest revised estimates of costs at completion compared with the established budgets at appropriate levels and causes of variances identified?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Vendor Risk Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Vendor Risk Management Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Vendor Risk Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Vendor Risk Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Vendor Risk Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Vendor Risk Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Vendor Risk Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Vendor Risk Management and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT Vendor Risk Management investments work better.
This IT Vendor Risk Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.