Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Java Platform Enterprise Edition Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Java Platform Enterprise Edition related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Java Platform Enterprise Edition specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Java Platform Enterprise Edition Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 757 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Java Platform Enterprise Edition improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 757 standard requirements:
- Will it solve real problems?
- Consider your own Java Platform Enterprise Edition project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- What are the types and number of measures to use?
- Do we combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Java Platform Enterprise Edition Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make a business case?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Java Platform Enterprise Edition improvements?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Java Platform Enterprise Edition measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Is Java Platform Enterprise Edition Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
- Have you found any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Java Platform Enterprise Edition book in PDF containing 757 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Java Platform Enterprise Edition self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Java Platform Enterprise Edition Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Java Platform Enterprise Edition areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Java Platform Enterprise Edition Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Java Platform Enterprise Edition projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Java Platform Enterprise Edition Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Decision Log: How consolidated and comprehensive a story can we tell by capturing currently available incident data in a central location and through a log of key decisions during an incident?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Java Platform Enterprise Edition project leaders committed to this Java Platform Enterprise Edition project full time?
- Requirements Management Plan: After the requirements are gathered and set forth on the requirements register, theyÕre little more than a laundry list of items. Some may be duplicates, some might conflict with others and some will be too broad or too vague to understand. Describe how the requirements will be analyzed. Who will perform the analysis?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Cwbs elements to be subcontracted, with identification of subcontractors?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Requirements Documentation: The problem with gathering requirements is right there in the word gathering. What images does it conjure?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Java Platform Enterprise Edition project status reviewed with the steering and executive teams at appropriate intervals?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Sensitivity Analysis -Which risks will have the most impact on the Java Platform Enterprise Edition project?
Step-by-step and complete Java Platform Enterprise Edition Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Java Platform Enterprise Edition project with this in-depth Java Platform Enterprise Edition Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Java Platform Enterprise Edition projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Java Platform Enterprise Edition and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Java Platform Enterprise Edition investments work better.
This Java Platform Enterprise Edition All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.