Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical JICNARS Scale Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any JICNARS Scale related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated JICNARS Scale specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the JICNARS Scale Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which JICNARS Scale improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of JICNARS Scale into the services that we provide?
- How likely is it that a customer would recommend our company to a friend or colleague?
- Do we monitor the JICNARS Scale decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- Do we all define JICNARS Scale in the same way?
- Schedule Development, Feasibility Analysis, JICNARS Scale Management, Project Closings, Technique: Using the Critical Path Method
- How will the process owner verify improvement in present and future sigma levels, process capabilities?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, JICNARS Scale, and Brand Value
- Where can we break convention?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem we can usefully solve?
- How do we improve productivity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the JICNARS Scale book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your JICNARS Scale self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the JICNARS Scale Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which JICNARS Scale areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough JICNARS Scale Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage JICNARS Scale projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step JICNARS Scale Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 JICNARS Scale project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: What is the collective experience of the team to be assigned to an audit?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other JICNARS Scale project estimates?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the acceptance criteria (process and criteria to be met for key stakeholder acceptance) and who is authorized to sign off?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who holds positions of responsibility in interested organizations?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are our budgets supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Activity Duration Estimates: (Cpi), and schedule performance index (spi) for the JICNARS Scale project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Supply/demand JICNARS Scale projections and trends; what are the levels of accuracy?
- Activity Attributes: Which method produces the more accurate cost assignment?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Who is Responsible for Work and Budgets for Each WBS?
- Milestone List: Can you derive how soon can the whole JICNARS Scale project finish?
Step-by-step and complete JICNARS Scale Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 JICNARS Scale project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 JICNARS Scale project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 JICNARS Scale project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 JICNARS Scale project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 JICNARS Scale project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 JICNARS Scale project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any JICNARS Scale project with this in-depth JICNARS Scale Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose JICNARS Scale projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in JICNARS Scale and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make JICNARS Scale investments work better.
This JICNARS Scale All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.