Provide Customer Support to personnel in order to advise customers regarding Information Technology (IT) equipment, software, interfaces, and network issues.
More Uses of the Know Your Customer Toolkit:
- Be energized by change; shift gears quickly and rally the team behind new strategies and projects.
- Make sure that your design meets and maintains production standards, counts and inquiry response turnaround.
- Help propel your team and its Business Partners to success.
- Isolate causes of Information Technology equipment in order to troubleshoot, investigate, and analyze problems in System Software.
- Establish that your organization follows and implements the management directives, programs, and policies.
- Forget what you know about old organization industry rules.
- Develop plans for installing Information Technology (IT) equipment software.
- Call center, remote environment, or corporate Customer Service Department.
- Confirm your strategy ensures all members and guests receive the highest Level Of Service.
- Assure your group complies; is equally effective producing results as a part of a team or as an individual contributor.
- Help stylists make the most of each customer interaction by sharing specific actions to improve outcomes.
- Secure that your enterprise takes action on issues and opportunities raised in team Gemba.
- Control: conduct research on opportunities to empower sales teams before meetings.
- Assure your team has operated in an environment that requires minimum levels of production.
- Devise: partner with Team Members on projects, initiatives, and events.
- Diagnose issues and advocate for your customers by engaging with your product and Engineering teams.
- Be accountable for overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in your dynamic environment.
- Methodize: adaptable to the constantly evolving needs of a growing technology organization.
- Ensure you support; find ways to get things done, even when time and resources are in short supply.
- Be accountable for providing meaningful feedback to the Product and Engineering team to help improve the UI and performance of the application.
- Collaborate closely with Team Members to support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Be accountable for gathering and analyzing data about your various Customer Segments and engagement metrics for each.
- Evaluate alternative approaches to problem resolutions by modifying and adapting precedent solutions to accommodate unique requirements.
- Establish that your venture uses multiple tools and systems with ease billing systems, Knowledge Base, technical tools etc.
- Ensure you execute; lead with knowledge on Process Improvement and quality measures.
- Establish that your planning complies; sets clear expectations by providing accurate information and transparent communication.
- Assure your enterprise possess the energy and drive to accomplish goals, meet deadlines and find solutions.
- Create account processes to manage account profitability, budgeting, forecasting, and pricing.
- Confirm your strategy complies; awareness of latest trends and developments in the technology industry.
- Be the trusted partner for the customer on product features and functionality.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Know Your Customer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Know Your Customer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Know Your Customer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Know Your Customer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Know Your Customer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- To what extent does management recognize Know Your Customer as a tool to increase the results?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- How is Continuous Improvement applied to Risk Management?
- Who are your Key Stakeholders who need to sign off?
- Who is responsible for errors?
- What could cause delays in the schedule?
- What are hidden Know Your Customer quality costs?
- Consider your own Know Your Customer project, what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
- Why are you doing Know Your Customer and what is the scope?
- How do you plan on providing proper recognition and disclosure of supporting companies?âââ
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Know Your Customer book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Know Your Customer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Know Your Customer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Know Your Customer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Know Your Customer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Know Your Customer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Know Your Customer Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Know Your Customer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Know Your Customer project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Know Your Customer Project Team have enough people to execute the Know Your Customer Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Know Your Customer Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Know Your Customer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Know Your Customer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Know Your Customer Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Know Your Customer Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Know Your Customer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Know Your Customer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Know Your Customer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Know Your Customer project with this in-depth Know Your Customer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Know Your Customer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Know Your Customer and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Know Your Customer investments work better.
This Know Your Customer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.