Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Know Your Customer Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Know Your Customer related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Know Your Customer specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Know Your Customer Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 989 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Know Your Customer improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 989 standard requirements:
- Do you make sure to ask about your vendors customer satisfaction rating and references in your particular industry. If the vendor does not know its own rating, it may be a red flag that you are dealing with a company that does not put Customer Service at the forefront. How would a company know what to improve if it had no idea what areas customers felt were lacking?
- Does the outsourcer your organization uses have staff members who are knowledgeable in the necessary areas to the support the efforts of its customers in driving change within your organization?
- Are you a compliance officer of a global financial services client who is concerned with the cost of remediating and/or complying with periodic refresh requirements of customer accounts?
- When preparing to call on clients , its helpful to put yourself in position , what do you want to know about your organization and its products if you were the customer?
- Do you know what motivates your customers, so you can score and accurately determine if they will buy, or buy again - no matter how many times your click bait is taken?
- What are the capabilities that qualify a computer system to be trusted to solve problems that persist in KYC processes and to automate the routine work of KYC analysts?
- Does the policy reflect a regular process to obtain information about customers that relate to money laundering risk, including name, address and type of business?
- Does your country have adequate mechanisms for the effective prosecution of foreign bribery offences and the related accounting and money laundering offences?
- How would you rate your knowledge of the legal requirements in the fitness industry, as having customers sign a legal waiver form before undertaking exercise?
- Where a service provider in a marketplace platform receives regulatory censure, what should be communicated to other participants of the chain, and how?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Know Your Customer book in PDF containing 989 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Know Your Customer self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Know Your Customer Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Know Your Customer areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Know Your Customer Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Know Your Customer projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Know Your Customer Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Know Your Customer project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity List: What is the total time required to complete the Know Your Customer project if no delays occur?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How do you analyze the risks in the different types of Know Your Customer projects?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in fact-based problem solving?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Did anything besides luck make a difference between success and failure?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who has the authority to reject Know Your Customer project requirements?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the qa related information be reported regularly as part of the status reporting mechanisms?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Know Your Customer project estimates?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the team ensure that all members equitably share the work essential to the success of the team?
- Team Performance Assessment: Effects of crew composition on crew performance: Does the whole equal the sum of its parts?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Workarounds are determined during which risk management process?
Step-by-step and complete Know Your Customer Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Know Your Customer project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Know Your Customer project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Know Your Customer project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Know Your Customer project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Know Your Customer project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Know Your Customer project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Know Your Customer project with this in-depth Know Your Customer Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Know Your Customer projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Know Your Customer and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Know Your Customer investments work better.
This Know Your Customer All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.