Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Lead Generation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Lead Generation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Lead Generation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Lead Generation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Lead Generation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Does your organization need to generate new sales leads, launch a new product or service, engage with key decision makers, build future business relationships or simply educate the industry?
- Does a best customer show the inclination to be well managed with long-term growth, while a worst customer exhibits continual reorganization and declining revenues?
- What caused the customer to move beyond initial consideration and begin to seriously evaluate your product/service as a potential investment of time and money?
- Who has primary responsibility for the lead generation process, which is defined as the opportunity management process to identify expansion opportunities?
- Do you have a program in place to measure and track the results of your various sales-lead generation, cultivation and sales follow-up programs?
- How do you get the sales team to maintain scores -- feeding back data and info about a lead to marketing after that hand-off has been made?
- Are you looking to become proficient in designing and implementing marketing workflows in Pardot that drive your organizations business?
- Do some campaigns perform better than others over time; or do some campaigns perform better on display channels than social channels?
- What if the product is brought to market, yet represents only a slight technological advantage, attracting little consumer interest?
- How confident are you in bringing the necessary data resources and elements together to fully optimize your lead gen program?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Lead Generation book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Lead Generation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Lead Generation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Lead Generation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Lead Generation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Lead Generation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Lead Generation Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Lead Generation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Lead Generation project results verified and Lead Generation project documents archived?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Describe the process for approving requirements so they can be added to the traceability matrix and Lead Generation project work can be performed. Will the Lead Generation project requirements become approved in writing?
- Project Scope Statement: Has a method and process for requirement tracking been developed?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
- Executing Process Group: Contingency planning. if a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Planning Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does poking fun at technical professionals communications skills impact the industry and educational programs?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify which qualified resources may be attainable?
- Project Management Plan: Are there non-structural buyout or relocation recommendations?
Step-by-step and complete Lead Generation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Lead Generation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Lead Generation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Lead Generation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Lead Generation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Lead Generation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Lead Generation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Lead Generation project with this in-depth Lead Generation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Lead Generation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Lead Generation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Lead Generation investments work better.
This Lead Generation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.