Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Leadership Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Leadership related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Leadership specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Leadership Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Leadership improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Does your ranch business have a well thought out, agreed upon plan for leadership and management succession that moves the generations through the leadership positions in a timely manner?
- Are association leaders able to identify equity issues, and trained to provide leadership in developing alternative strategies to achieve excellence and equity among staff and members?
- What are some important considerations when approaching the role and responsibility of a proactive data stewardship, business value, strategy and leadership within your organizations?
- Are information governance program policies and procedures sponsored by organizational leadership established, documented, approved, communicated, applied, evaluated, and maintained?
- Does the leadership team/data team/grade level team select common instructional strategies to be employed to address the learning challenges discovered after an analysis of the data?
- How can a leader tracking system help you identify aspiring principals with the competencies and skills needed for equity focused leadership in the virtual environment?
- Who else in your organization touches business process, finance, the contact center, leadership, agents, the executive team, support services, IT, and so much more?
- How are general organizational and leadership strengths and weaknesses derived from results, and used to create an integrated organizational development strategy?
- Does top management demonstrate leadership and commitment in communicating the importance of effective information security and conformance to isms requirements?
- How does strategic leadership within businesses and public institutions help strengthening the innovation capabilities of your organization and promote branding?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Leadership book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Leadership self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Leadership Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Leadership areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Leadership Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Leadership projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Leadership Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Leadership project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Requirements Documentation: If applicable; are there issues linked with the fact that this is an offshore Leadership project?
- Quality Audit: Can your organization demonstrate exactly how and why results were achieved?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead budgets and costs being handled according to the disclosure statement when applicable, or otherwise properly classified (for example, engineering overhead, IR&D)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated Leadership project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Leadership project stage?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does platform-specific assessment information contribute to training placement or tailoring of instruction (e.g. aptitude-treatment interaction)?
- Quality Management Plan: What are your organizations current levels and trends for the already stated measures related to employee wellbeing, satisfaction, and development?
- Source Selection Criteria: Team leads: what is your process for assigning ratings?
- Closing Process Group: How dependent is the Leadership project on other Leadership projects or work efforts?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Should a ratee get a copy of all the raters documents about the employees performance?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a forum where the departments suppliers performance is regularly considered with the suppliers?
Step-by-step and complete Leadership Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Leadership project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Leadership project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Leadership project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Leadership project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Leadership project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Leadership project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Leadership project with this in-depth Leadership Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Leadership projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Leadership and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Leadership investments work better.
This Leadership All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.