Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Life Science Commercial Analytics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Life Science Commercial Analytics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Life Science Commercial Analytics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Life Science Commercial Analytics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Life Science Commercial Analytics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Which of the providers on your shortlist can provide differentiated, industry specific products and solutions or provide engineers able to do coding that is bespoke to pharma workloads?
- Is there provision or financial risk instrument available for liabilities that may result from lack of production of a critical drug or device due to the effects of a disaster?
- How well do you believe each organizations understand your emotional, financial, and other needs related to daily activities affected by your health condition?
- How will your organization transform its business model to create shared value focused on personalized outcomes and fueled by unlocking the power of data?
- What is the actual performance of the account across specific geographies, for certain product groups in comparing one period against another?
- Should the industry invest in artificial intelligence and machine learning now, or wait until advanced analytical approaches are more mature?
- What are the possibilities of a public ledger that you write to once, could never erase, and is pretty much guaranteed to be accurate?
- Do life sciences companies really want to be good at building huge data centers to host legacy applications and the storage involved?
- How is the no collar workforce and the future of work transforming the life sciences and health care industries, and are you ready?
- How do life science companies ensure fail safe monitoring of controlled environments to maintain uncompromised product quality?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Life Science Commercial Analytics book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Life Science Commercial Analytics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Life Science Commercial Analytics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Life Science Commercial Analytics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Life Science Commercial Analytics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Life Science Commercial Analytics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Life Science Commercial Analytics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Life Science Commercial Analytics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: How important is cost in the source selection decision relative to past performance and technical considerations?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff are presenting original work, and properly acknowledging the work of others?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability that the Life Science Commercial Analytics project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Life Science Commercial Analytics project records organized, maintained, and assessable by Life Science Commercial Analytics project team members?
- Schedule Management Plan: Perform reality checks on schedules Ð are all tasks included?
- Activity Duration Estimates: (Cpi), and schedule performance index (spi) for the Life Science Commercial Analytics project?
- Quality Audit: Are there appropriate indicators for monitoring the effectiveness and efficiency of processes?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Audit: Do your organizations policies promote and/or safeguard fair competition?
- Procurement Audit: Do the employees have the necessary skills and experience to carry out procurements efficiently?
Step-by-step and complete Life Science Commercial Analytics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Life Science Commercial Analytics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Life Science Commercial Analytics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Life Science Commercial Analytics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Life Science Commercial Analytics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Life Science Commercial Analytics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Life Science Commercial Analytics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Life Science Commercial Analytics project with this in-depth Life Science Commercial Analytics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Life Science Commercial Analytics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Life Science Commercial Analytics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Life Science Commercial Analytics investments work better.
This Life Science Commercial Analytics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.