Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Logistics and Supply Chain Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Logistics and Supply Chain Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Logistics and Supply Chain Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Logistics and Supply Chain Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 951 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Logistics and Supply Chain Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 951 standard requirements:
- Is your organization integrating multi-transportation modalities, logistics, distribution services, warehouse, and supply chain management solutions to its list of services provided to its customers?
- Are you committed to making the necessary investments in terms of infrastructure, training and education to develop the necessary lean supply chain management culture, structures and tools?
- How is the supply chain taking advantage of a climate to convince management to deploy the already stated cash saving Reverse Logistics processes that have always been on the back burner?
- Do you have in place a comprehensive set of prioritized improvement initiatives driven by the overarching (and related enabling) practices governing lean supply chain management?
- If a part of the installed base is not adaptable to new sensor technology, do you have insight into the failure rate of critical components based on historical data on hand?
- Have you worked with your logistics vendors and/or your in-house logistics and transportation team to explore how autonomous freight transport could affect your business?
- Do you carry out your in-house transport with your organization or leased forklift fleet and do you know its layout-specific movement pattern and degree of utilisation?
- Decision-making is at the core of supply chain management. Do your analytical models aid in decision-making to questions as what transportation option should you use?
- Data logistics is concerned with the time related positioning of data resources. How do you arrange things so that the data you have will be there when you need it?
- Are you counseling the employee about the logistics and practicalities of specific work options, helping to ensure proposals are reasonable, logical and workable?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Logistics and Supply Chain Management book in PDF containing 951 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Logistics and Supply Chain Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Logistics and Supply Chain Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Logistics and Supply Chain Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Logistics and Supply Chain Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Logistics and Supply Chain Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Logistics and Supply Chain Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Logistics and Supply Chain Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: Is there a Schedule Management Plan that establishes the criteria and activities for developing, monitoring and controlling the Logistics and Supply Chain Management project schedule?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does a documented Logistics and Supply Chain Management project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Initiating Process Group: How is each deliverable reviewed, verified, and validated?
- Closing Process Group: How well defined and documented were the Logistics and Supply Chain Management project management processes you chose to use?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Logistics and Supply Chain Management project schedule?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show how undistributed budgets are controlled?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What advantages do the an individual interview have over a group meeting, and vice-versa?
- Communications Management Plan: Do you have members of your team responsible for certain stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete Logistics and Supply Chain Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Logistics and Supply Chain Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Logistics and Supply Chain Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Logistics and Supply Chain Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Logistics and Supply Chain Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Logistics and Supply Chain Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Logistics and Supply Chain Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Logistics and Supply Chain Management project with this in-depth Logistics and Supply Chain Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Logistics and Supply Chain Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Logistics and Supply Chain Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Logistics and Supply Chain Management investments work better.
This Logistics and Supply Chain Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.