Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LogRhythm Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LogRhythm related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LogRhythm specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LogRhythm Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LogRhythm improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Can the SIEM use information from asset discovery and software inventory capabilities to correlate with the latest known vulnerability feeds to identify vulnerable services without active scanning?
- What standardized management process is used to coordinate the impact of incidents and other issues affecting your organization caused by errors within the Information Technology infrastructure?
- Does your provider incorporate advanced tools like Next-Generation SIEM, Use Case Analytics, behavior analysis, business context, and pattern discovery to detect and prioritize threats?
- Does your security information and event management (SIEM) system merge data sources (app logs, firewall logs, IDS logs, physical access logs, etc.) for granular analysis and alerting?
- Are event logs are enable and record the user activities, exceptions, faults and information security events produced, kept and regularly reviewed for all database system servers?
- Did the event involve the loss or theft of unencrypted laptops, flash drives, or other portable electronic media containing, or providing access to, Confidential Information?
- Do you have a strategy to eliminate duplicate expense for wiring and devices used for building management systems, physical security, and energy monitoring and management?
- Which endpoint protection strategy uses system-level control of applications, processes, and hardware devices to prevent inappropriate software from running on a system?
- SIEM implementation is widespread, and does it provide the security information your organization needs to effectively support its detection and response strategies?
- Do you routinely manage, monitor, and/or analyze user activity, network activity, performance data, application activity, and/or flow data in your infrastructure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LogRhythm book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your LogRhythm self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LogRhythm Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LogRhythm areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LogRhythm Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LogRhythm projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LogRhythm Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 LogRhythm project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is your organization aware and informed about international procurement standards and good practice?
- Quality Metrics: Can visual measures help you to filter visualizations of interest?
- Risk Audit: The halo effect in business risk audits: can strategic risk assessment bias auditor judgment about accounting details?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staffing profile is optimally aligned with the capability requirements implicit (or explicit) in its Strategic Plan?
- Closing Process Group: How dependent is the LogRhythm project on other LogRhythm projects or work efforts?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Will the LogRhythm project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Scope Management Plan: What problem is being solved by delivering this LogRhythm project?
- Procurement Management Plan: What were things that you did well, and could improve, and how?
Step-by-step and complete LogRhythm Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LogRhythm project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LogRhythm project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LogRhythm project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LogRhythm project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LogRhythm project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LogRhythm project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LogRhythm project with this in-depth LogRhythm Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LogRhythm projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LogRhythm and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LogRhythm investments work better.
This LogRhythm All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.