Monitor LogRhythm siem for anomalies and indicators of compromise.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LogRhythm Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LogRhythm related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LogRhythm specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LogRhythm Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LogRhythm improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Is it possible to add user centric behavior analytics and machine learning capabilities to your existing SIEM in order to generate intelligence on critical threats against the entire IT environment?
- Does the provider use a common policy and classification framework to push policies down into the infrastructure and to push incidents up to a common management console?
- Which it service provider is the most positively distinguishable regarding services as service innovation, excellent customer care and continuous service development?
- Do you routinely manage, monitor, and/or analyze user activity, network activity, performance data, application activity, and/or flow data in your infrastructure?
- Does the solution give you important information regarding changes as who made the change, what process was used, and the originating IP address of the change?
- How would you rate your organizations ability to ensure cloud security and regulatory compliance with your existing SIEM and infrastructure monitoring tools?
- Have you made preparations for a security event and the ability to prevent or minimize the impact through successful crisis and stakeholder management?
- Where is the essential contact information available and is it readily assessable to the people who require it in the event of a security incident?
- Do you have an established incident response capability to effectively handle alerts and events that may be detected by the SIEM technology?
- Did the event involve the unauthorized modification or destruction of Confidential Information, whether it was intentional or unintentional?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LogRhythm book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your LogRhythm self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LogRhythm Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LogRhythm areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LogRhythm Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LogRhythm projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LogRhythm Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 LogRhythm project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and attributes like complexity and size?
- Source Selection Criteria: Is the contracting office likely to receive more purchase requests for this item or service during the coming year?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What variables that affect team members achievement are within your control?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to prepare for your career 5+ years from now?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Planning Process Group: Explanation: is what the LogRhythm project intents to solve a hard question?
- Variance Analysis: Are all cwbs elements specified for external reporting?
- Requirements Management Plan: Which hardware or software, related to, or as outcome of the LogRhythm project is new to your organization?
- Requirements Management Plan: What is the earliest finish date for this LogRhythm project if it is scheduled to start on ...?
- Lessons Learned: What were the most significant issues on this LogRhythm project?
Step-by-step and complete LogRhythm Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LogRhythm project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LogRhythm project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LogRhythm project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LogRhythm project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LogRhythm project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LogRhythm project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LogRhythm project with this in-depth LogRhythm Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LogRhythm projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LogRhythm and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LogRhythm investments work better.
This LogRhythm All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.