Guide Long Range Planning: digital Product Development, digital enterprise Product Design, development and deployment, Artificial intelligence, cloud, Blockchain, Robotic Process Automation, Cybersecurity and other disruptive technologies.
More Uses of the Long Range Planning Toolkit:
- Provide financial leadership across headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting and Long Range Planning.
- Ensure accuracy of PM related information in established portfolio and Program Management tools to track program execution, milestones, risks, and Long Range Planning to ensure appropriate communication to team members and management.
- Systematize Long Range Planning: leverage established portfolio and Program Management tools to track program execution, milestones, risks, and Long Range Planning to ensure appropriate communication to team members and management.
- Ensure you reorganize; lead the drive in embedding best in industry processes and framework linked to the vital capabilities of Financial Reporting, Long Range Planning and forecast/budget cycles.
- Lead strategic short and Long Range Planning sessions of your organization, partnering with Executive Management and board to develop annual and Long Term Goals And Objectives.
- Steer Long Range Planning: work closely with Finance, to provide consistent data from the project contracts, Business Cases and integrated project plans, for accurate Long Range Planning projections.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of Long Range Planning, introduction of new programs/strategies, and regulatory action.
- Drive Financial Planning processes related to headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting, and Long Range Planning.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of Long Range Planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Control Long Range Planning: work to build long lasting relationships while maintaining the revenue and net margin goals of thE Business.
- Coordinate Long Range Planning: a key long term goal of the team is to make analytics and integrated Customer Data actionable by creating interfaces to deployment platforms where thE Business strategies get implemented with speed to market.
- Collaborate with head of organization to develop a long term strategic curriculum plan.
- Pilot Long Range Planning: monitor system stability and capacity and licensed limits ensuring long term strategies and Capacity Planning meet infrastructure needs.
- Ensure that the strategic vision and application strategy for your clients E Business offering is aligned with short and long term business plans.
- Secure that your project participates in the ongoing process of investigating, analyzing and providing long term resolutions to site issues.
- Communicate effectively on difficult topics, as parts no longer available, long lead times, missed orders, incorrectly shipped orders, etc.
- Ensure the team is implementing projects in alignment with the Outreach methodology with a core focus on customer transformation and long term adoption.
- Ensure you deliver; recommend short and long term objectives to securE Business assets which are balanced with ensuring high levels of Customer Service delivery, regulatory/audit compliance and system standardization.
- Support to the Office of Chief Technology Officer/Information security in identifying strategies and long term technical direction to provide continuous protection of critical assets, Data And Technology.
- Ensure you enhance; recommend short and long term objectives to securE Business assets which are balanced with ensuring high levels of Customer Service delivery, regulatory/audit compliance and system standardization.
- Coordinate Long Range Planning: work in conjunction with central operations and Customer Service to handle complaints and ensure support plans are in place to maintain long term customer relationships.
- Ensure you aid; build relationships with clients to understand the specific needs and determine the best solutions and configuration for a successful implementation and to set the stage for a long lasting, on going client relationship.
- Oversee long term budgetary planning, resource use, Debt Management, Facilities Management, information technology, and investment opportunities.
- Be accountable for helping develop long term plans and set the direction for the Private and Public Cloud Ops infrastructure needs for your organization.
- Devise Long Range Planning: research and understand market needs, trends and competitive offerings to identify Strategic Partnerships, go to market strategy and long term revenue growth.
- Head Long Range Planning: complete quarterly forecasts, annual budgets, and long range scenarios in a timely and accurate manner.
- Help partners transform and grow thE Business in the cloud by developing comprehensive Partner Account Plans for a portfolio of partners to identify short and long term strategic goals and tactical execution.
- Ensure your operation combines a deep cross functional business understanding with a long term industry wide strategic context for all Decision Making.
- Create and drive initiatives to enable fast proliferation of VMware products and solutions, craft long term Product Marketing plans, and assess industry business developments and marketing trends.
- Ensure you take a long term perspective on code and know how to strike a balance between practical and pristine.
- Ensure you champion; lead the ability as an innovative experimentalist with a broad range of skills in Experimental Design, techniques, and execution.
- Arrange that your planning communicates with officials at higher levels on situations requiring cooperation and explanation of the services and activities of your organization.
- Coordinate Long Range Planning: coach and counsel employees; document/consider performance with managers.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Long Range Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Long Range Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Long Range Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Long Range Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Long Range Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you combine technical expertise with business knowledge and Long Range Planning Key topics include lifecycles, development approaches, requirements and how to make your organization case?
- How is the value delivered by Long Range Planning being measured?
- How do you govern and fulfill your societal responsibilities?
- Does Long Range Planning analysis show the relationships among important Long Range Planning factors?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization, for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently by Long Range Planning?
- Do you have the optimal Project Management team structure?
- What intelligence do you gather?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and Social Media has changed forever the way you talk about Long Range Planning, how do you gain traction?
- How do you improve Long Range Planning service perception, and satisfaction?
- What happens if Cost Savings do not materialize?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Long Range Planning book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Long Range Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Long Range Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Long Range Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Long Range Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Long Range Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Long Range Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Long Range Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Long Range Planning project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Long Range Planning Project Team have enough people to execute the Long Range Planning project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Long Range Planning project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Long Range Planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Long Range Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Long Range Planning Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Long Range Planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Long Range Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Long Range Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Long Range Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Long Range Planning project with this in-depth Long Range Planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Long Range Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Long Range Planning and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Long Range Planning investments work better.
This Long Range Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.