Ensure accuracy of PM related information in established portfolio and Program Management tools to track program execution, milestones, risks, and Long Range Planning to ensure appropriate communication to Team Members and management.
More Uses of the Long Range Plan Toolkit:
- Evaluate and advises on the impact of Long Range Planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory actions.
- Provide direction for end user Enterprise Technology and review Long Range Plans which meet the requirements of the business.
- Serve as the expert action officers for Installation future training, Long Range Plans, and forecasts.
- Generate insights and Voice Of Customer to influence Long Range Plan.
- Arrange that your operation oversees a staff that provides the vision, expertise and solutions for Long Range Planning in the area of information Risk Management.
- Confirm your strategy complies; directs assigned organization departments and the daily operations; establishes Long Range Plans, goals and objectives; work with department heads; ensures programs, services and Systems Support organization goals and objectives.
- Make sure that your organization deploys demand driven principals and strategies that supports Operational Excellence and Long Range Plans.
- Be accountable for developing short and Long Range Plans by collecting, interpreting, and preparing data for studies, reports and recommendations.
- Direct: future backlog for work to be performed now to enable future increments (Long Range Planning).
- Develop and implement Long Range Plans for efficient and economical transportation of inbound raw materials and Distribution Services.
- Drive the overall strategy and objectives for the Product Engineering, Design and Validation teams to support your organizations Strategic Initiatives and Long Range Plans.
- Be certain that your organization participates in the development and/or implementation of your organizations Long Range Plan and Strategic Goals.
- Oversee: short/mid/Long Range Planning for internal and external (contract manufacturing) manufacturing capacities and optimization.
- Orchestrate: leverage established portfolio and Program Management tools to track program execution, milestones, risks, and Long Range Planning to ensure appropriate communication to Team Members and management.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of Long Range Planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Develop Long Range Plans and establishes production schedules to meet Customer Requirements.
- Support annual and Long Range Planning, Variance Analysis, monthly close, and helping to develop a rolling quarterly forecast process.
- Be accountable for setting policy, evaluating programs, and conducting short and Long Range Planning.
- Ensure coordinated and aligned Training Plan across Functional Stakeholders through development of the Training Long Range Plan.
- Be certain that your organization participates in short and Long Range Plans and programs for Community development.
- Lead strategic short and Long Range Planning Sessions of your organization, partnering with Executive Management and board to develop annual and Long Term Goals And Objectives.
- Ensure you steer; lead the drive in embedding best in industry processes and framework linked to the vital capabilities of Financial Reporting, Long Range Planning and forecast/budget cycles.
- Maintain a high level of Customer Service and provide Long Range Planning to user departments.
- Apply IT Security Principles and methods sufficient to develop Long Range Plans for It Security systems.
- Make sure that your planning leads and aligns financial forecasts and Long Range Planning Processes with your Business Leaders.
- Support annual and Long Range Planning for Messenger Product Organization.
- Arrange that your organization requires the application of moderate to Long Range Planning principles and techniques.
- Serve as a member of the Management Team, participating in the development and implementation of overall policies, Long Range Planning, and operational organizational and Strategic Goals and objectives.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Long Range Plan Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Long Range Plan related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Long Range Plan specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Long Range Plan Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Long Range Plan improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- Is the need for Organizational Change recognized?
- Is the required Long Range Plan data gathered?
- How do you implement and manage your Work Processes to ensure that they meet design requirements?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Long Range Plan measures or indicators of product and Process Performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- What process should you select for improvement?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Long Range Plan strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Long Range Plan does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- How do you verify and validate the Long Range Plan data?
- To what extent does management recognize Long Range Plan as a tool to increase the results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Long Range Plan book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Long Range Plan self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Long Range Plan Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Long Range Plan areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Long Range Plan Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Long Range Plan projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Long Range Plan Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Long Range Plan project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Long Range Plan project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Long Range Plan Project Team have enough people to execute the Long Range Plan Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Long Range Plan Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Long Range Plan Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Long Range Plan project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Long Range Plan Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Long Range Plan Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Long Range Plan project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Long Range Plan project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Long Range Plan project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Long Range Plan project with this in-depth Long Range Plan Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Long Range Plan projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Long Range Plan and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Long Range Plan investments work better.
This Long Range Plan All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.