Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Low Cost Country Sourcing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Low Cost Country Sourcing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Low Cost Country Sourcing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Low Cost Country Sourcing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Low Cost Country Sourcing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What annual cost reduction did your organization achieve, and what do you target, on total direct procurement spend?
- Is the general tendency within your industry that suppliers move the business activities to a low cost country?
- How does your organization communicate its sustainable sourcing effort to consumers and external stakeholders?
- When are your organizations going to see the guidelines with which to make the reporting requirements to you?
- How does your organization make sure that disciplinary actions are reasonable and that procedures are fair?
- What are the biggest challenges to improving the working relationship between procurement and the business?
- What benefits can be expected from improved supply security and/or from assuring better qualities supplied?
- Is there an external standard available that is in line with your organizations sustainability ambitions?
- Should you allow organizations to exploit market power in the short run in order to stimulate innovation?
- Is there anything else of certain importance to consider when evaluating suppliers in low cost countries?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Low Cost Country Sourcing book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Low Cost Country Sourcing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Low Cost Country Sourcing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Low Cost Country Sourcing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Low Cost Country Sourcing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Low Cost Country Sourcing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Low Cost Country Sourcing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Low Cost Country Sourcing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Low Cost Country Sourcing project or audit?
- Cost Baseline: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Risk Management Plan: Who should be notified of the occurrence of each of the indicators?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How and when do you enter into Low Cost Country Sourcing project Procurement Management?
- Initiating Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Low Cost Country Sourcing project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What records are required (eg purchase orders, agreements)?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Low Cost Country Sourcing project management strategy been established?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are training needs identified when resources do not have the required skills to complete Low Cost Country Sourcing project activities?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
Step-by-step and complete Low Cost Country Sourcing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Low Cost Country Sourcing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Low Cost Country Sourcing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Low Cost Country Sourcing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Low Cost Country Sourcing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Low Cost Country Sourcing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Low Cost Country Sourcing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Low Cost Country Sourcing project with this in-depth Low Cost Country Sourcing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Low Cost Country Sourcing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Low Cost Country Sourcing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Low Cost Country Sourcing investments work better.
This Low Cost Country Sourcing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.