More Uses of the Low Cost Country Sourcing Toolkit:
- Ensure your corporation communicates in a timely and effective manner with internal customers regarding key initiatives.
- Ensure your planning complies; implements lean Supply Chains and identifies Low Cost Country Sourcing opportunities.
- Be accountable for engaging with all stakeholders and driving performance to ensure Business Objectives are fully met.
- Manage work with suppliers to address significant and/or systemic issues with performance quality, delivery, warranty, etc.
- Drive: continuously look for new savings opportunities through analysis of data spend, purchase price variance, etc.
- Supervise: employee stock purchase plan.
- Support a culture of data use among Project Teams by developing tools and resources that could be used across multiple projects to track resource utilization and achievement of results.
- Be certain that your organization creates and maintains savings project deck to effectively manage projects.
- Ensure your business leads regular meetings with cross functional team to review project deck and drive projects to timely completion.
- Drive key projects to reduce cost and lead time and improve reliability.
- Initiate: deployment of best practices across the Supply Chain team.
- Secure that your organization complies; monitors purchase price variances and resolves discrepancies with internal team members and suppliers.
- Pilot: minimum noise levels in an office environment.
- Manage work with suppliers and internal team members to qualify new parts.
- Ensure you can easily make the needed connections between systems, processes, and individuals to facilitate change.
- Drive and maintain Low Cost Country Sourcing and Capacity Management for the category.
- Confirm your team complies; resolves quality, delivery, and pricing issues and follows up with appropriate documentation to ensure uninterrupted material supply.
- Develop, report and present key metrics on the initiatives.
- Arrange that your group identifies and develops new suppliers and improves value added level of existing suppliers in support of savings initiatives.
- Secure that your planning develops new suppliers and improves results with existing suppliers to reduce product costs.
- Develop: technical sourcing leader.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Low Cost Country Sourcing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Low Cost Country Sourcing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Low Cost Country Sourcing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Low Cost Country Sourcing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Low Cost Country Sourcing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you gather requirements?
- Which issues are too important to ignore?
- Which Low Cost Country Sourcing goals are the most important?
- How do you gather Low Cost Country Sourcing requirements?
- Does Low Cost Country Sourcing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Is the Low Cost Country Sourcing organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- How do you reduce costs?
- What information do you gather?
- Who is responsible for Low Cost Country Sourcing?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Low Cost Country Sourcing book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Low Cost Country Sourcing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Low Cost Country Sourcing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Low Cost Country Sourcing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Low Cost Country Sourcing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Low Cost Country Sourcing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Low Cost Country Sourcing Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Low Cost Country Sourcing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Low Cost Country Sourcing project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Low Cost Country Sourcing project team have enough people to execute the Low Cost Country Sourcing project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Low Cost Country Sourcing project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Low Cost Country Sourcing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Low Cost Country Sourcing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Low Cost Country Sourcing Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Low Cost Country Sourcing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Low Cost Country Sourcing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Low Cost Country Sourcing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Low Cost Country Sourcing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Low Cost Country Sourcing project with this in-depth Low Cost Country Sourcing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Low Cost Country Sourcing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Low Cost Country Sourcing and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Low Cost Country Sourcing investments work better.
This Low Cost Country Sourcing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.