Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical LTE and LTE-Advanced Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any LTE and LTE-Advanced related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated LTE and LTE-Advanced specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the LTE and LTE-Advanced Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 754 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which LTE and LTE-Advanced improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 754 standard requirements:
- Do you want the devices to connect to existing LTE hotspots, or for the devices themselves to have their own internal cellular radio card capabilities?
- The three algorithms used to protect the air interface (handset to tower) are: SNOW 3G, AES, and ZU. LTE Security; How Good Is It?
- Now that youve engaged your audience, presented the problem and informed them of a solution, what do you want them to do?
- What are the benefits of the improved functionality and performance on an LTE-A network?
- What is (and what isnt) 5G, and what is the difference between 4G / LTE and 5G?
- Is the Random Access Channel of LTE and LTE-A Suitable for M2M Communications?
- Who do I call if I have a technical query or coverage related problems?
- What is the difference between LTE and LTE-Advanced Technologies?
- Multi-cell MIMO (Network MIMO) - toward a cell without cell edge?
- Having fun with a game or app that you found from Google Play?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the LTE and LTE-Advanced book in PDF containing 754 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your LTE and LTE-Advanced self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the LTE and LTE-Advanced Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which LTE and LTE-Advanced areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough LTE and LTE-Advanced Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage LTE and LTE-Advanced projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step LTE and LTE-Advanced Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 LTE and LTE-Advanced project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is action taken to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of LTE and LTE-Advanced projects?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a procedure exist to ensure the LTE and LTE-Advanced project work is completed in the appropriate sequence and on time?
- Procurement Audit: Are regulations and protective measures in place to avoid corruption?
- Cost Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- WBS Dictionary: Cwbs elements to be subcontracted, with identification of subcontractors?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Procurement Audit: Is the functioning of automatic disbursement programs tested by an independent party?
- Cost Management Plan: Does a documented LTE and LTE-Advanced project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
- Project Portfolio management: What Happens without LTE and LTE-Advanced project Portfolio and Proper Resourcing?
Step-by-step and complete LTE and LTE-Advanced Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 LTE and LTE-Advanced project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 LTE and LTE-Advanced project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 LTE and LTE-Advanced project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 LTE and LTE-Advanced project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 LTE and LTE-Advanced project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 LTE and LTE-Advanced project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any LTE and LTE-Advanced project with this in-depth LTE and LTE-Advanced Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose LTE and LTE-Advanced projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in LTE and LTE-Advanced and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make LTE and LTE-Advanced investments work better.
This LTE and LTE-Advanced All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.