Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Machine to machine Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Machine to machine related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Machine to machine specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Machine to machine Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Machine to machine improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 616 standard requirements:
- Think of your Machine to machine project. what are the main functions?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Machine to machine is underway?
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- How can you measure Machine to machine in a systematic way?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- How are the Machine to machines objectives aligned to the groups overall stakeholder strategy?
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Machine to machine book in PDF containing 616 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Machine to machine self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Machine to machine Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Machine to machine areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Machine to machine Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Machine to machine projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Machine to machine Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Machine to machine project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What processes are in place to manage knowledge about the Machine to machine project?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: All CWBS elements specified for external reporting?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to easily identify success criteria and create objective measurements for each of the Machine to machine project scopes goal statements?
- WBS Dictionary: Are there procedures for monitoring action items and corrective actions to the point of resolution and are these procedures being followed?
- Procurement Audit: Were the tender documents comprehensive, transparent and free from restrictions or conditions which would discriminate against certain suppliers?
- Quality Management Plan: How are senior leaders, employees, and the organization involved in supporting the community?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Machine to machine project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: How will the stakeholder directly benefit from the Machine to machine project and how will this affect the stakeholders motivation?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the IMS include all contract and/or designated management control milestones?
- Planning Process Group: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Machine to machine projects?
Step-by-step and complete Machine to machine Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Machine to machine project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Machine to machine project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Machine to machine project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Machine to machine project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Machine to machine project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Machine to machine project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Machine to machine project with this in-depth Machine to machine Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Machine to machine projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Machine to machine and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Machine to machine investments work better.
This Machine to machine All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.