Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Management Cybernetics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Management Cybernetics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Management Cybernetics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Management Cybernetics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Management Cybernetics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- How easy is it to adapt the activities associated with a learning topic according to the needs of an individual employee or employee sub-group as revealed by the conversation?
- How do you develop an environment and instructional activities that encourage employees to express diverse characteristics and behaviors that are associated with giftedness?
- Are employees thinking about which operations to use with which numbers to achieve the desired outcome (especially without using some sort of guess and check)?
- How well do prevailing business structures and business practices detect and other signals, and take actions needed for survival and longterm success?
- How can the huge variety in operations and in the environment be attenuated, and the variety of management be amplified to achieve requisite variety?
- What attenuation of the variety in operations and what amplification of the variety in the management of operations can establish requisite variety?
- How do you ensure that instructional time is used efficiently throughout a lesson so that all employees remain actively engaged in learning?
- Is there enough understanding in your organization of how the units within the operations do Ð might Ð work together to deliver synergy?
- Does it make sense to produce your organization architecture from a single viewpoint, as a Process Viewpoint or a Capability Viewpoint?
- Can emergence Ð the emanation of new system properties, namely qualitative changes of identity, happen in your organizational context?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Management Cybernetics book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Management Cybernetics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Management Cybernetics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Management Cybernetics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Management Cybernetics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Management Cybernetics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Management Cybernetics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Management Cybernetics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to State practices communicated to your organization?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Is there a reason why you are or are not not using an external rating system?
- Procurement Audit: Are outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered as alternatives to in-house work?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Management Cybernetics project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Team Performance Assessment: If you are worried about method variance before you collect data, what sort of design elements might you include to reduce or eliminate the threat of method variance?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What simple tool can you use to help identify and prioritize Management Cybernetics project risks that is very low tech and high touch?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the Management Cybernetics project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Management Cybernetics project repository for each release?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are the required specifications for products or services changing?
- Project Portfolio management: What happens without Management Cybernetics project portfolio and proper resourcing?
Step-by-step and complete Management Cybernetics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Management Cybernetics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Management Cybernetics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Management Cybernetics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Management Cybernetics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Management Cybernetics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Management Cybernetics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Management Cybernetics project with this in-depth Management Cybernetics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Management Cybernetics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Management Cybernetics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Management Cybernetics investments work better.
This Management Cybernetics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.