Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Market intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Market intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Market intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Market intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 989 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Market intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 989 standard requirements:
- What is in your view the most effective method to establish the market price of services or intellectual-property rights that are performed/generated by publicly funded research organizations?
- Does it maximize market opportunities by providing the information necessary for capitalizing on emerging growth opportunities as new markets for existing offerings or fresh revenue streams?
- How do you know what worked, what specific activities drove the most traction, and how to replicate the success and minimize the effort that produced little or no results moving forward?
- How could you conduct credible user experience benchmarks of tablets in an intellectually honest way, without automatically comparing every competing device to the current market leader?
- Do you build a picture of what is going on in a competitive market by using artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques to automate the reading and classification of news?
- Does your organization use business intelligence resources to identify bribery and corruption risks when exploring business opportunities in established and emerging markets?
- Do you carry out research and gather intelligence to become better informed about your core customers, to segment your markets and provide a more personalised service?
- Do you believe that your organization can improve its financial benchmarks with the investment of advanced IT revenue cycle tools and business intelligence solutions?
- What good comes from knowing a competitors strategy retrospectively if it only gives insights that reflect changes in the marketplace that are possibly dated?
- How can marketers access, consolidate and clean all available customer data to create a comprehensive foundation for deriving the best customer intelligence?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Market intelligence book in PDF containing 989 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Market intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Market intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Market intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Market intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Market intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Market intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Market intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Market intelligence project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Market intelligence project oversight?
- Risk Audit: Extending the consideration on the halo effect, to what extent are auditors able to build skepticism in evidence review?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the primary function of the Activity Decomposition Decision Tree?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect procuring consultant staff for the Market intelligence project?
- Planning Process Group: Is your organization showing technical capacity and leadership commitment to keep working with the Market intelligence project and to repeat it?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: How do you assist them to be as productive as possible?
- Risk Audit: What impact does prior experience have on decisions made during the risk-assessment process?
- WBS Dictionary: Intermediate schedules, as required, which provide a logical sequence from the master schedule to the control account level?
- Executing Process Group: What Market intelligence projects and services are in the portfolio of your organization?
Step-by-step and complete Market intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Market intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Market intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Market intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Market intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Market intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Market intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Market intelligence project with this in-depth Market intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Market intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Market intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Market intelligence investments work better.
This Market intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.