Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MDM and Data Governance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MDM and Data Governance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MDM and Data Governance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MDM and Data Governance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MDM and Data Governance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Does the vendor support advanced authentication methods as multifactor authentication, SAML, SSO, Active Directory/LDAP, or other identity management solutions?
- What security frameworks/standards has the vendor adopted and how is compliance with frameworks/standards ensured/verified?
- Is the concept of Data and Information Governance recognized by executives as a requirement for your organization?
- Is there a shared understanding across your organization that data and information processes are tightly coupled?
- Do you feel that an MDM platform would help resolve your organizations data access and governance concerns?
- Does your organization stipulate an acceptable time for system response to a user request for information?
- What is your overall mission and how can a cloud implementation better help you meet your mission needs?
- Are the criteria, procedures, controls, and responsibilities regarding access to the system documented?
- How can the digital enterprise determine which risks to mitigate and which consequences to prepare for?
- What do you believe are the biggest reasons your organizations IT environment has become more complex?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MDM and Data Governance book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your MDM and Data Governance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MDM and Data Governance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MDM and Data Governance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MDM and Data Governance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MDM and Data Governance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MDM and Data Governance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 MDM and Data Governance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything you need from upper management in order to be successful?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the MDM and Data Governance project?
- Quality Management Plan: How are data handled when a test is not run per specification?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How were collaborations developed, and how are they sustained?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the MDM and Data Governance project documentation?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are sub-teams possible or necessary?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
- WBS Dictionary: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor MDM and Data Governance project risks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have MDM and Data Governance project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete MDM and Data Governance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MDM and Data Governance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MDM and Data Governance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MDM and Data Governance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MDM and Data Governance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MDM and Data Governance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MDM and Data Governance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MDM and Data Governance project with this in-depth MDM and Data Governance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MDM and Data Governance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MDM and Data Governance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MDM and Data Governance investments work better.
This MDM and Data Governance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.