Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MECE Principle Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MECE Principle related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MECE Principle specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MECE Principle Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MECE Principle improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Have you undertaken or been involved in an advertising process in relation to a project, development or activity, either as your organization or other participant?
- Can strategy mapping managed services provide the opportunity to achieve focus and alignment of an emerging business growth initiative?
- What vital primary business processes are dependent on IT, and what are the requirements of the already stated business processes?
- Which business architecture mapping perspective provides supply chain analysts with insights into third party value exchange?
- Have all of the data sources and background information been identified including any existing mapping that was used?
- What is the reason you would cite when deciding whether to include the root cause in a process improvement project?
- Have senior leaders clearly defined your organizations quality values, goals, and ways to achieve the goals?
- Is there a broader recognition of the need for executable processes that will support business initiatives?
- Do your organizations process maps show the complete chain of related activities within your organization?
- Have executives included managers in making any needed changes to your organizations managerial structure?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MECE Principle book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your MECE Principle self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MECE Principle Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MECE Principle areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MECE Principle Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MECE Principle projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MECE Principle Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 MECE Principle project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the difference between product and MECE Principle project scope?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree will the team adopt a concrete, clearly understood, and agreed-upon approach that will result in achievement of the teams goals?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this MECE Principle project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is the verbiage used appropriate and understandable?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything you need from upper management in order to be successful?
- Cost Baseline: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the MECE Principle project?
- Procurement Audit: If an electronic auction or a dynamic purchasing system was used, did the tender documents specify details on access to information, electronic equipment used and connection specifications?
- Risk Audit: What are the benefits of a Enterprise wide approach to Risk Management?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Is there anything unique in this MECE Principle projects scope statement that will affect resources?
- Cost Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the MECE Principle project?
Step-by-step and complete MECE Principle Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MECE Principle project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MECE Principle project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MECE Principle project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MECE Principle project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MECE Principle project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MECE Principle project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MECE Principle project with this in-depth MECE Principle Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MECE Principle projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MECE Principle and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MECE Principle investments work better.
This MECE Principle All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.