Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Metamodeling Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Metamodeling related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Metamodeling specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Metamodeling Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Metamodeling improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 619 standard requirements:
- The infrastructure implies that all instances of relationships between elements are fundamentally of the same kind. Is this a valid approach or should you be more discriminating?
- If engineers have a priori knowledge about a computation intensive process, how can this knowledge be categorized, represented, and incorporated in metamodeling?
- So far, our notion of model is in accordance with established definitions, but does it include unconventional interpretations of model, such as transformation?
- If an attribute value of a clone is modified, and the prototype attribute value is modified, what then should be done for the clone models attribute values?
- How can you integrate the other way of supplying predefined concepts/libraries of (super-) types, to be used or specialized within the architecture?
- Is metamodeling generally applicable for uncertainty propagation and optimization under uncertainty?
- How effective are the sequential sampling approaches compared to the traditional one-step approach?
- What does it mean for a model (-element) to be an instance of another model (-element)?
- Are there details in this description that cannot be captured in your metamodel?
- Does the infrastructure accommodate real-world elements or do they lie outside?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Metamodeling book in PDF containing 619 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Metamodeling self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Metamodeling Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Metamodeling areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Metamodeling Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Metamodeling projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Metamodeling Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Metamodeling project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do Metamodeling project managers participating in the Metamodeling project know the Metamodeling projects true status first hand?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Change Request: Since there are no change requests in your Metamodeling project at this point, what must you have before you begin?
- Procurement Audit: Has it been determined how large a portion of the procurement portfolio should be managed by the procurement function/unit and how large a portion that should be managed locally?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the acceptance management process?
- Change Management Plan: How do you gain sponsors buy-in to the communication plan?
- Risk Management Plan: What is the likelihood that the organization would accept responsibility for the risk?
- Executing Process Group: Why do you need a good WBS to use Metamodeling project management software?
Step-by-step and complete Metamodeling Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Metamodeling project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Metamodeling project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Metamodeling project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Metamodeling project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Metamodeling project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Metamodeling project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Metamodeling project with this in-depth Metamodeling Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Metamodeling projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Metamodeling and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Metamodeling investments work better.
This Metamodeling All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.