Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you bring together and analyze all of your data ÃÂÃÂ structured and unstructured ÃÂÃÂ and analyze it to deliver innovative new data and analytically-driven products and services?
- Are there any special authorization procedures (external to the system) for making changes to sensitive master data, and have dual control procedures been implemented?
- What are the problems and advantages of using a single multiserver administration master server for database servers across all software life-cycle environments?
- What would be specific pathways in which the private sector could productively engage in the coming months and years on ecosystem services issues?
- How does the responsibility for creating and maintaining master data need to be coordinated across IT and the line of business functions?
- How do you limit the number of master data objects to be created when the manufacturing process is the same for many different products?
- Are master file changes or changes to data authorised in writing by appropriate personnel in your organization initiating that changes?
- Are you are having trouble understanding the best way to proceed with the collection, processing, review and production of data?
- Does archive processing capture complete business objects, including both transaction details and master or reference data?
- What purchasing master data has the highest priority during source determination in the material requirements planning run?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: What is the expected future profitability of each customer?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the uncertainties associated with the technology selected for the Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services project?
- Risk Management Plan: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What information is each stakeholder group interested in?
- Contractor Status Report: What was the actual budget or estimated cost for your organizations services?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Accuracy: what design will lead to accurate information?
- Procurement Audit: Were technical requirements set strict enough to guarantee the desired performance without being unnecessarily tight to exclude favourable bids that do not comply with all requirements?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How is the risk management process used in practice?
- Team Performance Assessment: How does Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services project termination impact Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services project team members?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all authorized tasks assigned to identified organizational elements?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services project with this in-depth Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services investments work better.
This Microsoft SQL Server Master Data Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.