Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mission Assurance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mission Assurance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mission Assurance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mission Assurance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mission Assurance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What are the opportunities, what applications and services can be supported, and what are the challenges that must be overcome in order for the small sat market to achieve its potential?
- What better way to move your organization forward than to utilize the collective capabilities of like-minded people to further your organizations vision?
- Is the identified asset truly task critical or the only asset capable of performing a specific function that is critical to mission success?
- What will the impact on the systems reliability be if only a certain fraction of the required testing resources will be available?
- Are there any leadership, culture, or other organizational issues impacting the success of or retention of cyber personnel?
- How do you successfully take advantage of open system tools and cut cost without increasing risk, especially in security?
- Do the people responsible for documenting the manpower requirements provide feedback on the needs within each specialty?
- Have you developed and implemented an affordable and effective performance-based logistics product support strategy?
- What conditions and circumstances are driving the project or process toward an unsuccessful, or failed, outcome?
- What is the potential impact on your organization if the information is disclosed to unauthorized personnel?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mission Assurance book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Mission Assurance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mission Assurance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mission Assurance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mission Assurance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mission Assurance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mission Assurance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Mission Assurance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are right task and resource calendars used in the IMS?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Why has this particular mode of contracting been chosen?
- Change Request: Have all related configuration items been properly updated?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do you have specific methods that you use for each phase of the process?
- Variance Analysis: What costs are avoidable if one or more customers are dropped?
- Procurement Audit: Do contracts contain regular reviews, targets and quality standards in order to assess suppliers performance?
- Lessons Learned: How effective was the training you received in preparation for the use of the product/service?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are updated Mission Assurance project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Mission Assurance project stage?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Mission Assurance project risks at various Mission Assurance project stages?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a procedure exist to ensure the Mission Assurance project work is completed in the appropriate sequence and on time?
Step-by-step and complete Mission Assurance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mission Assurance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mission Assurance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mission Assurance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mission Assurance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mission Assurance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mission Assurance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mission Assurance project with this in-depth Mission Assurance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mission Assurance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mission Assurance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mission Assurance investments work better.
This Mission Assurance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.