Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MISys Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MISys related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MISys specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MISys Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 946 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MISys improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 946 standard requirements:
- Do you have the capability to implement a plan that will not only complete the development and testing of the product, and also addresses the full scale manufacturing and distribution of the product?
- Impact on the environment. Completely sustainable practices do not deplete or degrade the environment. Does the design consider recycling, and using sustainable materials and manufacturing methods?
- If the eee has various manufacturing plants, can the importer declare the eee under its organization name instead of gathering manufacturers declaration from the various manufacturers plants?
- What manufacturing process which is currently of the pick and place type would most reduce manufacturing cost or increase production volume if it was transitioned into a continuous process?
- What values must be reported when an applicable manufacturer or applicable group purchasing organization (GPO) reports an ownership or investment interest by a member in that entity?
- Your team are ready to put thinking caps on and transform a market opportunity into a product available for sale. How can your new process manufacturing ERP help this process along?
- What are the general developmental/manufacturing capabilities of the potential contractors (including experience, tools, processes, etc.) as compared to industry best practices?
- What other service suppliers (e.g., Mailroom, Distributing, Office systems/Services, LAB, Manufacturing, Vendors, Contractors, etc.) provide critical support to this process?
- Does your organization monitor manufacturing processes performance to demonstrate compliance with customer requirements for product quality and efficiency of the process?
- Are lots tracked at every step in the process from receiving to manufacturing to shipping, capturing materials, production resources, people, processes, steps, and time?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MISys book in PDF containing 946 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your MISys self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MISys Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MISys areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MISys Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MISys projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MISys Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 MISys project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity List: How do you determine the late start (LS) for each activity?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is the work performed reviewed against contractual objectives?
- Risk Audit: Are auditors able to effectively apply more soft evidence found in the risk-assessment process with the results of more tangible audit evidence found through more substantive testing?
- Project Management Plan: If the MISys project management plan is a comprehensive document that guides you in MISys project execution and control, then what should it NOT contain?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the results of quality assurance reviews provided to affected groups & individuals?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the detailed work plan match the complexity of tasks with the capabilities of personnel?
- Change Request: What are the basic mechanics of the Change Advisory Board (CAB)?
- Project Schedule: Eliminate unnecessary activities. Are there activities that came from a template or previous MISys project that are not applicable on this phase of this MISys project?
Step-by-step and complete MISys Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MISys project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MISys project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MISys project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MISys project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MISys project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MISys project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MISys project with this in-depth MISys Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MISys projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MISys and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MISys investments work better.
This MISys All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.