Drive the maintenance of systems, creation of technical designs, development and deployment of front end and/or back end systems, integration of the Data Warehouse with Enterprise Applications, and/or implementation of user access controls and Data Security measures, where appropriate.
More Uses of the MLOps Toolkit:
- Establish that your organization leads the analysis by applying statistics, Machine Learning and analytic approaches to predict and optimize business outcomes.
- Drive creation of policies, standards, guidelines and procedures that Mitigate Risk and optimize performance in order to ensure data is available, responsive, and achieving business outcomes and objectives.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists and Machine Learning engineers to establish an MLOps framework for the design, development, maintenance, and execution of automated tests on production Machine Learning algorithm pipelines.
- Ensure you aid; build and design architecture for managing data history from a variety of sources through data updates and data transformations.
- Identify and classify Software Engineering challenges when developing software intensive systems that incorporate Machine Learning components.
- Serve trained fraud detection models as prediction services into the production environment for on line (streaming) and off line (batch) inferences.
- Steer: report issues impacting customer deployments and partner with engagement management or Customer Success leadership to drive short term or permanent resolution.
- Guide: interface with other teams involved the development lifecycle for perception, mission and motion planning, simulation and modeling, testing, etc.
- Foster Data Science best practices, identify and drive adoption of appropriate MLOps tools to productize Data Science solutions for replicable, reliable solutions integrated into core products.
- Ensure you are an effective communicator who can account for technical concepts to product leaders, Customer Support, scientists, and other engineers.
- Make sure that your team complies; partners with Data Management group and Data Stewards to identify business data owners, users, and Data Science experts digital, sales, etc.
- Pilot: design, implement and execute small to large Data Science projects in collaboration with other second genome program, project, and function leads for Data Driven Decision Support and/or to fulfill criteria as defined in partnership agreements or other externally funded research.
- Facilitate standards and guidelines for the design and development, tuning, deployment and maintenance of information, reporting and Data Analytics, mining models and physical data persistence technologies.
- Communicate project status and raise issues to direct managers, Program Managers, and internal and external development partners.
- Drive: experiment, develop and productionize high quality Machine Learning services and platforms to make huge technology and business impact.
- Manage work with other teams to understand real problems and develop strategies to improve or entirely solve problems with Machine Learning.
- Provide Software Design and programming expertise to research projects pairing closely with Research Scientists and other Engineers to better engineering and implement your latest theoretical research.
- Integrate and manage existing platform by building a large scale distributed training system using the latest Open Source.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to establish a DevOps framework for the design, development, maintenance, and execution of automated tests on platform services, solver services, and client web apps.
- Follow MLOps best practices to develop and maintain Machine Learning pipelines that can automate the retraining and deployment of new fraud detection models.
- Steer: research, experiment, and evaluate statistical and Machine Learning techniques to develop fraud detection systems that satisfy Business Requirements and Security Policies.
- Formulate: implement algorithms into software to aide in development of systems which can recognize patterns and perform specific functions.
- Ensure you steer; lead teams in the build, implementation, and maintenance phases of practical, analytical assets that solve critical business problems.
- Analyze code for non standard practices, errors, and security vulnerabilities and present detailed plans to improve and transform the code to optimize performance and ease of use.
- Drive development effort End to End for On Time Delivery of high quality solutions that conform to requirements, conform to the architectural vision, and comply with all applicable standards.
- Manage the POC process with enterprise customers from initial design, customer POC onboarding, defining success criteria, through to the presentation of key success metrics afterward.
- Systematize: partner with engineering, sales, and marketing teams to successfully deliver market leading products that free developers and Data Scientists to deliver intelligent applications.
- Organize: implement Data Quality controls, monitoring systems, and processes to maintain high Data integrity using Machine Learning and other modern techniques.
- Develop and implement a cohesive Marketing Plan to increase brand awareness, Lead Generation and build a Data Scientists community.
- Drive: own Machine Learning projects from beginning to end analyze datasets, build Machine Learning pipelines and put models into production systems and build the business/decision logic.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MLOps Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any MLOps related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MLOps specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MLOps Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MLOps improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are the measurements objective?
- Do you need to avoid or amend any MLOps activities?
- Do you have the optimal Project Management team structure?
- What goals did you miss?
- Are problem definition and motivation clearly presented?
- What is the output?
- If there were zero limitations, what would you do differently?
- Was a Business Case (cost/benefit) developed?
- Why improve in the first place?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MLOps book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your MLOps self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MLOps Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MLOps areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MLOps Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MLOps projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MLOps Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 MLOps project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all MLOps project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the MLOps project team have enough people to execute the MLOps project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed MLOps project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete MLOps Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MLOps project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MLOps Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MLOps project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MLOps project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MLOps project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MLOps project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MLOps project with this in-depth MLOps Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MLOps projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MLOps and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MLOps investments work better.
This MLOps All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.