Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MLOps Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MLOps related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MLOps specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MLOps Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MLOps improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Is your organization currently using or considering Artificial Intelligence (including machine learning and deep learning) to support your organizations initiatives?
- Do you adapt informal programs to learning pace, to the knowledge and skills acquired elsewhere, to the way people learn and to new technology?
- How machine learning and deep learning technologies could improve yields and value of geophysical, operational, and other complex data?
- Why are performance requirements different for data-centric workloads, as AI, analytics, machine learning, deep learning and others?
- Do you take advantage of predictive analytics and machine learning to improve business operations and better serve your customers?
- How can organizations build AI systems that are trustworthy, follow best data science practices, and reflect the core values?
- How will you know if electronic health information has been accidentally or maliciously disclosed to an unauthorized person?
- What else do you need to know about the mips promoting interoperability performance category hardship exception application?
- What are the pros and cons of using deep learning and AI when identifying patterns in policing practices from body cameras?
- Is there any possibility of expanding the bit word so that more data as the arrival time or amplitude can be transmitted?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MLOps book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your MLOps self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MLOps Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MLOps areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MLOps Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MLOps projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MLOps Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 MLOps project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Contingency planning. if a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Risk Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Initiating Process Group: Based on your MLOps project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key functions and capabilities been defined and assigned to each release or iteration?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How can you understand and diagnose risks and identify sources?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there ways to reduce the time it takes to get something approved?
- Planning Process Group: Is the MLOps project supported by national and/or local organizations?
- Project Scope Statement: Write a brief purpose statement for this MLOps project. Include a business justification statement. What is the product of this MLOps project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the MLOps project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
Step-by-step and complete MLOps Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MLOps project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MLOps project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MLOps project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MLOps project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MLOps project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MLOps project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MLOps project with this in-depth MLOps Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MLOps projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MLOps and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MLOps investments work better.
This MLOps All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.