Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile app Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile app related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile app specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile app Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 743 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile app improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 743 standard requirements:
- In todays market where web architecture and mobile apps are par for the course, and multi-site support is becoming more and more common, is there any noticeable difference between an EAM system and a CMMS?
- The power of BYOD allows employees to use personal mobile devices to access corporate applications. What if the application does not have a mobile equivalent version which can be managed under MDM?
- If web or mobile app is used, has the website been developed in accordance with hopkins and or owasp guidance and is the site actively maintained and updated (see hopkins web checklist)?
- Will your CPE, CAD, RMS, GIS or mobile app product be able to seamlessly share and exchange data with other equipment, without the need for special interfaces, additional costs?
- As web mobile application developers what are the trending libraries js framework tools and database noSql or Relational that will be dominating the market for years to come?
- Smartphones and tablets give your employees the freedom to work from virtually anywhere, but what happens if a device loaded with company data is lost or stolen?
- When designing an API that will be used by both web and mobile clients do you design a separate API for each use the same API for both or use a hybrid approach?
- What is the approach to multiple mobile platforms, ios, android, et cetera, in the mobile app development environment framework and other aspects of this work?
- Are we able to not only capture work being completed in the field but are we also able to update its asset data as well with the same mobile application?
- What system architecture must be used; web application, mobile application, standalone application with direct connection to database?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile app book in PDF containing 743 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Mobile app self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile app Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile app areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile app Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile app projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile app Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile app project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Team Directory: Do purchase specifications and configurations match requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Risk Register: Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this Mobile app project?
- Risk Audit: What are the legal implications of not identifying a complete universe of business risks?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: If appropriate, is the deliverable content consistent with current Mobile app project documents and in compliance with the Document Management Plan?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the IMS include all contract and/or designated management control milestones?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is it necessary to deeply assess all Mobile app project risks?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Mobile app project baseline?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile app Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile app project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile app project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile app project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile app project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile app project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile app project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile app project with this in-depth Mobile app Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile app projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile app and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile app investments work better.
This Mobile app All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.