Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile Marketing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile Marketing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile Marketing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile Marketing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Marketing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 620 standard requirements:
- Against the backdrop of continuing technology advances, changing mobile readiness and increasing mobile savvy of the retailer, how will mobile technology alter marketing communications?
- To what extent must such segmentation be guided more by attitudes toward mobile marketing at the various stages of the decision-making process than by revealed behaviors at such stages?
- To what extent are the differences in mobile marketing adoption and usage across countries driven by economic divides and by variations in culturally ingrained values and norms?
- Which marketing channel works best for your business social media marketing mobile marketing email marketing display advertising something else?
- What are the differences in how marketing managers across countries -perceive the promise and perils of mobile devices and services?
- How does your organizations mobile marketing strategy evolve across (a) the product life cycle, and (b) the customer life cycle?
- When it comes to new mobile marketing applications, should you try to move first or wait for others to pioneer and enter later?
- How can you provide prompt decision support systems via mobile so that consumers can react quickly to critical market events?
- How should the mobile strategy complement or substitute elements of the organizations overall marketing strategy?
- Do you use mobile marketing activities to invest more in the retailer brand assets than in customer assets?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile Marketing book in PDF containing 620 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Mobile Marketing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile Marketing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile Marketing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Marketing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile Marketing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile Marketing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Mobile Marketing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you use specialized software to manage your portfolio of Mobile Marketing projects?
- Risk Audit: What does internal control mean in the context of the audit process?
- Requirements Documentation: How does the proposed Mobile Marketing project contribute to the overall objectives of the organization?
- Lessons Learned: How well defined were the acceptance criteria for Mobile Marketing project deliverables?
- Quality Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Mobile Marketing project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer willing to commit significant time to the requirements gathering process?
- Cost Management Plan: Change types and category Ð What are the types of changes and what are the techniques to report and control changes?
- Scope Management Plan: Are agendas created for each meeting with meeting objectives, meeting topics, invitee list, and action items from past meetings?
- Lessons Learned: Which estimation issues did you personally have and what was the impact?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile Marketing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile Marketing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile Marketing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile Marketing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile Marketing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile Marketing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile Marketing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile Marketing project with this in-depth Mobile Marketing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Marketing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Marketing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile Marketing investments work better.
This Mobile Marketing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.