Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile Payment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile Payment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile Payment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile Payment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Payment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How are you using locations services, wireless payments, biometrics and other mobile computing technologies to change your business processes and interactions with clients / members?
- What is your organization of payments system development, and what implications does the corresponding market structure have for developing your target segment?
- Is there an automated payment optionby transit system fare card, commercial pre-paid debit or organization account debit/credit card, mobile payment options?
- What are the primary consumer concerns or objections that you think mobile payment service providers need to overcome in trying to gain consumer adoption?
- What are the technical specifications that should be kept in mind before starting the development of a PCI compliant mobile payments gateway?
- What happens to retailers when employee commerce hubs and mobile payment systems make it possible for every consumer to become a merchant?
- Who are the largest players in the mobile payments space specifically players that allow you to pay for online purchases via your mobile?
- What path does the industry need to take to ensure that mobile contactless proximity payments become a reality in the wider marketplace?
- What purchase amount limit would be most appealing to you when using your smartphone to make a mobile payment for in-store purchases?
- What interesting user experiences other than mobile payments does near field communications technology allow developers to build?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile Payment book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Mobile Payment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile Payment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile Payment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Payment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile Payment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile Payment Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Mobile Payment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What are the critical steps involved in selecting measures and initiatives?
- Planning Process Group: Is the duration of the program sufficient to ensure a cycle that will Mobile Payment project the sustainability of the interventions?
- Lessons Learned: Who had fiscal authority to manage the funding for the Mobile Payment project, did that work?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Mobile Payment project has three critical paths. Which BEST describes how this affects the Mobile Payment project?
- Scope Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Variance Analysis: Contemplated overhead expenditure for each period based on the best information currently is available?
- Variance Analysis: Are meaningful indicators identified for use in measuring the status of cost and schedule performance?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Have business partners been involved extensively, and what data was required for them?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Will there be an increase in the political conservatism?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the Mobile Payment project scope statement been reviewed as part of the baseline process?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile Payment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile Payment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile Payment project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile Payment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile Payment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile Payment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile Payment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile Payment project with this in-depth Mobile Payment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Payment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Payment and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile Payment investments work better.
This Mobile Payment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.