Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes that meet requirements for functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development goals and principles.
More Uses of the Mobile Payment Toolkit:
- Be certain that your business initiates and maintains accounting records of subsidiary organizations independent of your organization system.
- Manage work with technical products leads to design a solution that optimally utilizes your products and platform.
- Distinguish how to develop, distribute, price, and promote quality products that integrate sustainablE Business practices.
- Steer: review products, Processes And Systems on an ongoing basis to determine where improvements can be made.
- Arrange that your project complies; as you build upon your organizations legacy, growth and innovation are at the forefront of your strategic goals.
- Be it the next Mobile Payments solution, or a high availability money movement platform, you solve problems on a scale you can not find elsewhere.
- Maintain Internal Controls for Cash Management, and reconciliation of revenue received to the ledgers.
- Ensure you execute; recommend changes to processes and tools at the team level based on Industry Standards, patterns, and practices.
- Maintain compliance with policies, procedures and methodologies for Product Quality and solution validation.
- Identify, scope, and architecture solutions for new features while applying sound technical judgment that considers technology alternatives, impact on affected / adjacent systems, and tradeoffs.
- Write secure applications and services through design, development, and implementation of Secure Software Development practices.
- Provide pre sales / integration engineering of merchants in support of the sales and Customer Success team.
- Manage work with the client during and after the implementation process to resolve issues and ensure timely system acceptance.
- Provide second level Application Support, coordinating the involvement of business, development, infrastructure, and / or partnering applications in Problem Resolution.
- Confirm your group has efficiently gathered, developed, documented, and modeled business and functional requirements and logical System Designs.
- Resolve problems, negotiating, and making difficult decisions regarding new technology product features.
- Coordinate activities between sales, Customer Success, product, technology, operations and marketing to coordinate and implement relevant solutions.
- Guide: review and maintaining Test Cases, evaluating and reporting quality of existing technologies and new features.
- Provide product knowledge and technical expertise to contact centers, training, service channels, and digital support teams.
- Oversee translation of Business Requirements into technical specs, development, integration, performance and production readiness timelines, milestones, risks.
- Apply understanding to help improve the Cloud Infrastructure that powers your high performance, consumer scale site and Mobile Apps.
- Direct: work as a part of Scrum team executing the products requirements working with UX, Product Management and other teams in an Agile manner.
- Create and execute plan to continuously improve talent sourcing and skill development by providing Business Intelligence and proactively driving workforce analysis and diversity initiatives.
- Organize: effectively write and execute Test Plans, Test Scripts, defects, scrub reports and test reports on assigned projects and tasks.
- Collaborate and advise Engineering teams on building authentication, authorization and encryption solutions.
- Collaborate with the Information security team to keep your Client, and its customers, safe from emerging security threats.
- Contribute to overall System Design, architecture, security, scalability, reliability, and performance of applications.
- Manage work with Data Analytics/science resources to analyze multiple sources of data to inform decisions and improve platform changes and overall operations.
- Methodize: contrast the best suited mobile marketing strategies for different types of businesses and organizations.
- Steer: effectively apply Critical Thinking and troubleshooting skills to efficiently identify the cause and effect of software and/or hardware related issues.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile Payment Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile Payment related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile Payment specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile Payment Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Payment improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who is on the team?
- What extra resources will you need?
- Who is involved in the Management Review process?
- If you weren't already in this business, would you enter it today? And if not, what are you going to do about it?
- How can you incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Mobile Payment into the services that you provide?
- What is the complexity of the output produced?
- What are you verifying?
- Can management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Mobile Payment?
- Are you maintaining a past-present-future perspective throughout the Mobile Payment discussion?
- To whom do you add value?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile Payment book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Mobile Payment self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile Payment Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile Payment areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Payment Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile Payment projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile Payment Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Mobile Payment project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Mobile Payment project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Mobile Payment Project Team have enough people to execute the Mobile Payment project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Mobile Payment project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile Payment Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile Payment project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile Payment Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile Payment project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile Payment project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile Payment project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile Payment project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile Payment project with this in-depth Mobile Payment Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Payment projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Payment and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile Payment investments work better.
This Mobile Payment All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.