Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Modular design Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Modular design related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Modular design specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Modular design Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 967 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Modular design improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 967 standard requirements:
- Did the various professionals on the project adhere to documented standards (sales, design, procurement, warehouse, installation, production, programming, finance, project management, service)?
- Do you require your service providers by contract to implement measures designed to meet the objectives of your organizations guidelines for establishing information security standards?
- Do you require your service providers by contract to implement measures designed to meet the objectives of the Interorganization Guidelines Establishing Information Security Standards?
- What are the strategies to employ when faced with a monolithic block of a system in the midst of your nice modular, configurable, versioned, automated build and deployment process?
- What tools can help you describe, communicate, consider, design, choose, invent, challenge, improve, innovate your business model while improving your adherence to this framework?
- How does moving from a traditional component product architecture to a modular product change the nature of product development, manufacturing, and buyer-supplier relationships?
- What can the analyst do even prior to collecting the data (that is, at the experimental design stage) that would allow the analyst to do an optimal job of modeling the process?
- Do your learning outcomes cover the range of intellectual skills, practical skills (generic and discipline specific) and attitudes and values that are essential to the module?
- What about the already stated users who are looking for a low-cost mini controller that is both for mobile applications and programmable and ideally even of modular design?
- Is it possible to build cost-effective modular computers that can be physically reconfigured to serve as the optimal mobile clients under diverse environmental conditions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Modular design book in PDF containing 967 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Modular design self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Modular design Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Modular design areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Modular design Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Modular design projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Modular design Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Modular design project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do Modular design project managers participating in the Modular design project know the Modular design projects true status first hand?
- Team Member Status Report: What specific interest groups do you have in place?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are regulatory inspections considered part of quality control?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Influence: what areas of organizational decision making are you able to influence when you do not have authority to make the final decision?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the Modular design project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Procurement Audit: Is the procurement function/unit organized the most appropriate way taking into consideration the actual tasks which the department has to carry out?
- Process Improvement Plan: To elicit goal statements, do you ask a question such as, What do you want to achieve?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Modular design project?
Step-by-step and complete Modular design Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Modular design project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Modular design project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Modular design project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Modular design project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Modular design project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Modular design project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Modular design project with this in-depth Modular design Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Modular design projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Modular design and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Modular design investments work better.
This Modular design All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.