Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MuleSoft Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MuleSoft related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MuleSoft specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MuleSoft Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MuleSoft improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- When mobilizing public capital in pursuit of growing corresponding industries, what are the long-term impacts on the real estate market and inventory that are difficult to reverse?
- Should the message be processed synchronously (on a single thread) or asynchronously (writing the message to a queue for another thread to run)?
- Does your solution be used with application servers, development tools, etc. from different vendors or will it force vendor lock-in?
- How can it leaders deliver the speed necessary to win against a backdrop of narrowing margins and growing resource constraints?
- Does the core IT stack help or hinder the achievement of day-to-day goals across users, departments, processes, and workloads?
- Does the developer have an architectural strategy, provided to development teams, for writing reusable business components?
- Traffic sources: are functions within the API being called through your own web application or a third party application?
- What type of human resources are needed to implement and support Mulesoft (e.g., are any full-time employees required)?
- How much of a priority is it for your organization to create a connected User Experience for employees and customers?
- What are the goals you would most like to achieve with your digital transformation initiatives in your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MuleSoft book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your MuleSoft self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MuleSoft Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MuleSoft areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MuleSoft Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MuleSoft projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MuleSoft Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 MuleSoft project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is a stakeholder management plan in place that covers topics?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk urgency assessment -which of your risks could occur soon, or require a longer planning time?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some crucial elements of a good MuleSoft project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Are buyers rotated so that they do not deal with the same vendors year in and year out?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a pmo (MuleSoft project management office) in place and provide oversight to the MuleSoft project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Write a oneto two-page paper describing your dream team for this MuleSoft project. What type of people would you want on your team?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the most critical evaluation criteria that prove to be tiebreakers in the evaluation of proposals?
- Quality Management Plan: Are there unnecessary steps that are creating bottlenecks and/or causing people to wait?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
- Risk Management Plan: How would you suggest monitoring for risk transition indicators?
Step-by-step and complete MuleSoft Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MuleSoft project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MuleSoft project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MuleSoft project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MuleSoft project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MuleSoft project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MuleSoft project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MuleSoft project with this in-depth MuleSoft Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MuleSoft projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MuleSoft and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MuleSoft investments work better.
This MuleSoft All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.