Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical National Development Plan Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any National Development Plan related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated National Development Plan specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the National Development Plan Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 972 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which National Development Plan improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 972 standard requirements:
- What activities or experiences can be incorporated into your program to ensure a range of learning opportunities for all children?
- How do you currently examine your practices and decision-making, and identify improvements as well as successes?
- In what ways do you work with organizations and other community organizations to support children and families?
- How can you develop the skills and capacity of team members in a way that leads to improved shared leadership?
- What is your organization of the relationship between research and practice and how can links be improved?
- How does the information that families provide to the service contribute to operational decision-making?
- Is there a need for a drought management authority in addition to a disaster management directorate?
- What is the process for making decisions within the service and is this process fair and equitable?
- Who and where are potential partners with a shared interest in your community and its challenges?
- Is there a framework to support land acquisition for infrastructure project for public interest?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the National Development Plan book in PDF containing 972 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your National Development Plan self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the National Development Plan Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which National Development Plan areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough National Development Plan Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage National Development Plan projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step National Development Plan Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 National Development Plan project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Are all programs planned and conducted according to recognized safety standards?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Research risk management software. Are many products available?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does the role of the National Development Plan project Team cease upon the delivery of the National Development Plan projects outputs?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
- Stakeholder Register: What are the major National Development Plan project milestones requiring communications or providing communications opportunities?
- Risk Register: Manageability _ have mitigations to the risk been identified?
- Procurement Audit: Does the manual contain policies relating to all business management functions?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are requirements fully understood by the software engineering team and customers?
- WBS Dictionary: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Lessons Learned: How adequately involved did you feel in National Development Plan project decisions?
Step-by-step and complete National Development Plan Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 National Development Plan project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 National Development Plan project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 National Development Plan project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 National Development Plan project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 National Development Plan project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 National Development Plan project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any National Development Plan project with this in-depth National Development Plan Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose National Development Plan projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in National Development Plan and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make National Development Plan investments work better.
This National Development Plan All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.