Plan, facilitate, and support complex methodology development and evaluation, business process reengineering, identify best practices, change management, business management techniques, and organizational development.
More Uses of the Net Present Value Toolkit:
- Confirm your organization provides ongoing management of real estate transaction activities for a complex or high profile portfolio of properties on behalf of your corporate clients.
- Apply process improvement and re engineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
- Create a strategy around automation in the facility focused at high cost processes and high ergonomic risks.
- Contribute as a key member of client facing teams to develop, implement and manage consultative programs, working under the leadership of project Engagement Managers.
- Calculate return on investment, net present value and other financial ratios, percentages, and measurements.
- Engage with the customer to clarify requirements and keep the customer up to date on the status of the analysis.
- Oversee: work synergistically with other consulting practice and corporate solutions service lines, seeking opportunities for integrated service approaches where appropriate.
- Formulate: partner with various operating groups and divisional partners to develop potential initiatives and business cases.
- Ensure accurate financial controls and governance are in place with respect to long term strategic and product portfolio decisions.
- Pilot: work closely with international business managers to develop and align on strategies in the international markets and to provide support to your distributor partners.
- Identify, recommend, and implement process improvements that increase the overall efficiency of the Finance team.
- Warrant that your organization prepares, recommend, and implements a portfolio wide transaction strategy for acquiring and disposing of real estate properties.
- Be accountable for doing so requires developing and executing realistic strategies to earn customers budgets relative to the competition.
- Organize: partner with strategic planning and corporate strategy in developing long term strategic plans for the business.
- Develop and execute product campaigns as product launches and targeted market segment proliferation campaigns.
- Develop and implement process improvements which reduce labor by simplifying tasks through process automation while ensuring the safety of all employees is maintained during process changes.
- Ensure your organization basis of cost estimates, Alternative of Analyses, Business Case Analyses, EA, net present value analyses, return on investment analyses, acquisition management support, and cost benefit analyses.
- Ensure you recommend planning/forecasting methodologies, guidelines for allocations, budget constraints, and financial performance targets.
- Ensure your organization identifies, analyzes, and communicates to management the impact on your organizations financial structure, profitability, and competitive position utilizing relevant analytical methods and/or department forecasting models.
- Update demographic and market information for each asset area for strategic planning, budgeting and reporting purposes.
- Devise: challenge the assumptions and conclusions in the financial reports, providing feedback and recommendations to management as appropriate.
- Formulate: implement consistent accounting policies, practices and procedures, upholding appropriate gaap standards and regulatory requirements by remaining knowledgeable about existing and new accounting rules and standards.
- Lead lease negotiations with asset manager and make suggestions and recommendations with respect to lease related issues.
- Return on investment: evaluate projects to determine if the projects support the long term growth of the business and meet key investment criteria.
- Reduce product cost and improve quality by implementing automated manufacturing processes, methods, and work instructions.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Net Present Value Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Net Present Value related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Net Present Value specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Net Present Value Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 970 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Net Present Value improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 970 standard requirements:
- How efficient is the current method you are using to prepare budgets, assess your organizations short term working capital needs or analyze your organizations current and future cash flow position?
- Next year, approximately what percentage of your IT operating and capital budget will go to information management (analytics, database, document management) and storage management operations?
- In what ways is the cash flow table used to organize the data for permanent working capital asset decisions similar to and different from the cash flow table used in capital budgeting?
- What basis will your organization have for communicating its position to stakeholders, capital markets, rating departments and so forth, without the availability of detailed budgets?
- Which method is based on the theory that the total value of your organization is the present value of its projected future earnings plus the present value of the terminal value?
- What are the risks inherent in measuring a PPO based solely on the number of projects completed or on the net present value of projects, according to current standards?
- Who is responsible for providing a copy of the Schedule of Open Orders and Accumulate Balances to the offices of Budget and Internal Controls and Quality Assurance?
- How have you leveraged data and analytics in your asset management plans to better target capital and maintenance budgets and ultimately improve reliability?
- Why should managers set the required rate of return higher than the rate at which money can be borrowed when making a typical capital budgeting decision?
- When insurance payments and losses extend beyond the current year, are net losses calculated on a present-value basis to reflect the time value of money?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Net Present Value book in PDF containing 970 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Net Present Value self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Net Present Value Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Net Present Value areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Net Present Value Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Net Present Value projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Net Present Value Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Net Present Value project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are best practices in use for the performance measurement system?
- Procurement Audit: Does the department evaluate and benchmark the performance of the procurement function/ unit against other comparable procurement functions/units?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to your organizations practices communicated to your organization?
- Change Management Plan: What is the most positive interpretation it can receive?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Which of your Net Present Value projects should be selected when compared with other Net Present Value projects?
- Risk Management Plan: People risk -are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the Net Present Value project?
- Initiating Process Group: Although the Net Present Value project manager does not directly manage procurement and contracting activities, who does manage procurement and contracting activities in your organization then if not the PM?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think many information technology professionals have experience writing RFPs and evaluating proposals for information technology Net Present Value projects?
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups / audience that will be impacted by this change?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is the culture of the market and your organization?
Step-by-step and complete Net Present Value Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Net Present Value project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Net Present Value project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Net Present Value project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Net Present Value project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Net Present Value project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Net Present Value project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Net Present Value project with this in-depth Net Present Value Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Net Present Value projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Net Present Value and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Net Present Value investments work better.
This Net Present Value All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.