Plan, facilitate, and support complex methodology development and evaluation, Business Process reengineering, identify Best Practices, Change Management, Business Management techniques, and Organizational Development.
More Uses of the Net Present Value Toolkit:
- Help create and implement Strategic Objectives for clients operations departments and develop ways to measure operational performance.
- Ensure you audit; recommend planning/forecasting methodologies, guidelines for allocations, Budget Constraints, and financial Performance Targets.
- Lead cross functional efforts to develop Portfolio Analysis tools and processes and drive rationalization of portfolio/OPEX relative to peer business divisions.
- Reduce product cost and improve quality by implementing automated Manufacturing Processes, methods, and work instructions.
- Confirm your planning provides ongoing management of real estate transaction activities for a complex or high profile portfolio of properties on behalf of your corporate clients.
- Identify, recommend, and implement Process Improvements that increase the overall efficiency of the Finance team.
- Calculate Return On Investment, Net Present Value and other Financial Ratios, percentages, and measurements.
- Assure an effective and skilled team through recruiting, assessment of talent (find gaps and follow action plans to fill gaps), Training and Development, and communication.
- Manage a team of managers who manage a team of analysts and accelerate the teams Professional Development.
- Provide activity and Data Modeling, develop modern business methods, identify Best Practices, create and assess performance measurements, and provide Group Facilitation, interviewing, and training.
- Engage with the customer to clarify requirements and keep the customer up to date on the status of the analysis.
- Standardize: work closely with International Business managers to develop and align on strategies in the international markets and to provide support to your distributor partners.
- Supervise: conduct Market Research to benchmark with Industry Standards in order to align with industry Best Practices.
- Develop forwarding looking profit plan and monthly forecasts with accuracy so that the operation meets numbers on a monthly (and even daily) basis.
- Initiate: partner with various operating groups and divisional partners to develop potential initiatives and Business Cases.
- Ensure accurate financial controls and governance are in place with respect to long term strategic and Product Portfolio decisions.
- Be accountable for doing so requires developing and executing realistic strategies to earn customers budgets relative to the competition.
- Be accountable for tracking of products thru to end of life phase and work with Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain to ensure Product Positioning matches the needs of thE Business and market.
- Pilot: partner with Strategic Planning and Corporate Strategy in developing long term Strategic Plans for thE Business.
- Return On Investment evaluate projects to determine if the projects support the long term growth of thE Business and meet key investment criteria.
- Govern: implement consistent accounting policies, practices and procedures, upholding appropriate GAAP standards and Regulatory Requirements by remaining knowledgeable about existing and new accounting rules and standards.
- Update demographic and market information for each asset area for Strategic Planning, budgeting and reporting purposes.
- Apply Process Improvement and re engineering methodologies and principles to conduct process Modernization Projects.
- Contribute as a key member of client facing teams to develop, implement and manage consultative programs, working under the leadership of project Engagement Managers.
- Be accountable for researching property specific demographics and economic trends to support financial assumptions via internal programs and internet research.
- Direct: development and management of organization strengths and weaknesses, the market opportunities and threats.
- Develop and execute product campaigns as Product Launches and targeted market segment proliferation campaigns.
- Create a strategy around automation in the facility focused at high cost processes and high ergonomic risks.
- Confirm your business complies; monitors and maintains a real estate project tracking system to ensure timely transaction completion.
- Develop and implement Process Improvements which reduce labor by simplifying tasks through Process Automation while ensuring the safety of all employees is maintained during Process Changes.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Net Present Value Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Net Present Value related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Net Present Value specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Net Present Value Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Net Present Value improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What scope to assess?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Net Present Value objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- How do you aggregate measures across priorities?
- What intelligence do you gather?
- Who do you report Net Present Value results to?
- Looking at each person individually - does every one have the qualities which are needed to work in this group?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts--the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- Will the team be available to assist members in planning investigations?
- What causes mismanagement?
- What are the Net Present Value tasks and definitions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Net Present Value book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Net Present Value self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Net Present Value Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Net Present Value areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Net Present Value Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Net Present Value projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Net Present Value Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Net Present Value project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Net Present Value project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Net Present Value Project Team have enough people to execute the Net Present Value Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Net Present Value Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Net Present Value Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Net Present Value Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Net Present Value project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Net Present Value project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Net Present Value project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Net Present Value projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Net Present Value and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Net Present Value investments work better.
This Net Present Value All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.