Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Network Monitoring Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Network Monitoring related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Network Monitoring specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Network Monitoring Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Network Monitoring improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Are there standard practices for networks, much as there are standard practices for human resources management, and do you identify through improved performance evaluation of networks?
- Can network coordinators demonstrate to own members that it is worth your organizational investment of time and effort in order to sustain network momentum over the long term?
- Is there testing and monitoring across the entire supply chain to ensure development and production competently, humanely, and predictably meets standards and expectations?
- Does it still make sense to rely on legacy approaches appliances and packaged software for your organization-critical function like network performance monitoring?
- Do you routinely manage, monitor, and/or analyze user activity, network activity, performance data, application activity, and/or flow data in your infrastructure?
- Does your power, cooling and monitoring strategy encompass all the crucial elements required to protect your mission-critical network and enterprise applications?
- How might directors ties to other boards enhance ability to monitor and advise management on the implementation of existing strategies in a stable environment?
- Which system monitor performance object should you use to configure the monitoring of the number of packets per second transmitted and received on the network?
- Does the it organization perform performance monitoring as well as short and long term project planning for the system and network infrastructure components?
- Does the load forecast take into account the impact of any embedded generation or anticipated levels of the distributed generation within the network?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Network Monitoring book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Network Monitoring self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Network Monitoring Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Network Monitoring areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Network Monitoring Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Network Monitoring projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Network Monitoring Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Network Monitoring project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Are you asking management for something as a result of this update?
- Quality Metrics: What if the biggest risk to your business were the already stated people who do not complain?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Risk Audit: Do you meet all obligations relating to funds secured from grants, loans and sponsors?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a formal program of inservice training for personnel in the business management function?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Account for the four frames of organizations. How can they help Network Monitoring project managers understand your organizational context for Network Monitoring projects?
- Change Request: Who has responsibility for approving and ranking changes?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Has the need for the Network Monitoring project been properly established?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have Network Monitoring project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
Step-by-step and complete Network Monitoring Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Network Monitoring project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Network Monitoring project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Network Monitoring project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Network Monitoring project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Network Monitoring project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Network Monitoring project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Network Monitoring project with this in-depth Network Monitoring Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Network Monitoring projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Network Monitoring and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Network Monitoring investments work better.
This Network Monitoring All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.