Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Neurofeedback Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Neurofeedback related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Neurofeedback specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Neurofeedback Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Neurofeedback improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Do psycho physiological techniques truly result in improved athletic performance, or are the cognitive-affective responses merely a byproduct of the intervention program?
- How should performance improvement thought-leaders move the profession as it relates to measuring and evaluating performance improvement projects and initiatives?
- What are critical root mental skills that build and develop the leader capacities that are essential for extraordinary performance in extreme conditions?
- Have you suffered through any period of mental or physical trauma in the last six months due to circumstances either in or beyond your control?
- What, is it actually possible for someone to visualize and affirm while going from beginning to end of the self-development stages?
- Is individualized qEEG guided protocol amplitude neurofeedback viable in symptom reduction of anxiety-related disorders?
- How should functional imaging of clients with disorders of consciousness contribute to clinical rehabilitation needs?
- Is there evidence that one modality is better for certain issues, while another modality is better for other issues?
- How can business owners make a positive green impact through the purchasing of environmentally-conscious products?
- How long does a treatment session last, how many treatment sessions will you need and are the changes permanent?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Neurofeedback book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Neurofeedback self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Neurofeedback Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Neurofeedback areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Neurofeedback Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Neurofeedback projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Neurofeedback Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Neurofeedback project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Changes in the direct base to which overhead costs are allocated?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Scope Management Plan: Has the Neurofeedback project approach and development strategy of the Neurofeedback project been defined, documented and accepted by the appropriate stakeholders?
- Cost Baseline: Has the documentation relating to operation and maintenance of the product(s) or service(s) been delivered to, and accepted by, operations management?
- Procurement Audit: Is the performance of the procurement function/unit regularly evaluated?
- WBS Dictionary: Intermediate schedules, as required, which provide a logical sequence from the master schedule to the control account level?
- Lessons Learned: What skills did you need that were missing on this Neurofeedback project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Do all stakeholders know how to access this repository and where to find the Neurofeedback project documentation?
- Lessons Learned: Does the lesson educate others to improve performance?
Step-by-step and complete Neurofeedback Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Neurofeedback project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Neurofeedback project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Neurofeedback project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Neurofeedback project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Neurofeedback project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Neurofeedback project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Neurofeedback project with this in-depth Neurofeedback Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Neurofeedback projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Neurofeedback and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Neurofeedback investments work better.
This Neurofeedback All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.