Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NFV Management and Orchestration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NFV Management and Orchestration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NFV Management and Orchestration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NFV Management and Orchestration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NFV Management and Orchestration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Do you spend a lot of time integrating your servers; networking, virtualization, and storage resources; operating systems; management platform; and applications to deliver a workable solution?
- What were, or are, your organizations top concerns around implementing network virtualization or the barriers your organization had/has to overcome in adopting network virtualization?
- Do you use network virtualization to allow virtual machines that are running on multiple segments to communicate while isolating that traffic from other network traffic?
- How will enterprises adopt a new set of NFV enabled virtualized WAN services to deliver new cloud based applications from a secure, on demand service provider?
- Do you want your users to be able to use all the latest web, SaaS, and consumer apps, while still being able to securely integrate with your corporate apps?
- Which storage solution supports virtualization and consists of shared network infrastructure components, external storage devices, and value added software?
- How can a CSP offer network connectivity with specific SLAs through self service portal without understanding the current end to end network performance?
- How can service providers address the evolutionary requirements for optimal, end to end operations supporting cloud, NFV based and SDN based services?
- Which hypervisor types runs on a host operating system that provides virtualization services, including memory management and device support?
- How do virtual networks that are natively isolated from each other provide support for overlapping IP address in a multi tenant environment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NFV Management and Orchestration book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your NFV Management and Orchestration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NFV Management and Orchestration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NFV Management and Orchestration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NFV Management and Orchestration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NFV Management and Orchestration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NFV Management and Orchestration Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 NFV Management and Orchestration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is pmp certification, and why do you think the number of people earning it has grown so much in the past ten years?
- Planning Process Group: The NFV Management and Orchestration project charter is created in which NFV Management and Orchestration project management process group?
- Scope Management Plan: For which criterion is it tolerable not to meet the original parameters?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the NFV Management and Orchestration project scope statement been reviewed as part of the baseline process?
- Scope Management Plan: Is the NFV Management and Orchestration project sponsor clearly communicating the business case or rationale for why this NFV Management and Orchestration project is needed?
- Procurement Audit: Are information technology resources (e-procurement) used to reduce costs?
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups / audience that will be impacted by this change?
- Procurement Audit: Budget controls: does your organization maintain an up-to-date (approved) budget for all funded activities, and perform a comparison of that budget with actual expenditures for each budget category?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are assumptions being identified, recorded, analyzed, qualified and closed?
Step-by-step and complete NFV Management and Orchestration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NFV Management and Orchestration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NFV Management and Orchestration project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NFV Management and Orchestration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NFV Management and Orchestration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NFV Management and Orchestration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NFV Management and Orchestration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NFV Management and Orchestration project with this in-depth NFV Management and Orchestration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NFV Management and Orchestration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NFV Management and Orchestration and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NFV Management and Orchestration investments work better.
This NFV Management and Orchestration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.