Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Offensive Security Certified Professional Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Offensive Security Certified Professional related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Offensive Security Certified Professional specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Offensive Security Certified Professional Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Offensive Security Certified Professional improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Is it worth the point penalty to pull a machine offline and remove malware or can network safeguards mitigate the risk of a compromise penalty until a scheduled maintenance period?
- Do you have an ethically sound plan for when and how to notify network/software users and other stakeholders of security incidents, including breaches and vulnerabilities?
- Is the overall disposition determined by a set of business rules that can be accounted for or is there some other means in determining the overall disposition of a case?
- How should hiring in your security research team balance the need for top talent and a shared ethical commitment to responsible and professional security practice?
- What role does automated, dynamic vulnerability scanning with well-known, freely available tools play in developing exploits for web applications and plugins?
- Who better to test the secure configuration of a server than a penetration tester that has extensive knowledge in the administration of server technologies?
- What organizational/team policies and routines must you establish in advance and enforce, in order to safeguard and promote ethical cyber security practice?
- Is the use of offensive operations a surprise, a pre-emption to an expected incoming attack, or a counter-attack to a previous cyber or kinetic attack?
- What discipline includes activities designed to deny an adversary access to information about friendly capabilities, plans, and objectives?
- Which would you consider the most effective methods for increasing your knowledge, skills, and abilities as a cyber security professional?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Offensive Security Certified Professional book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Offensive Security Certified Professional self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Offensive Security Certified Professional Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Offensive Security Certified Professional areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Offensive Security Certified Professional Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Offensive Security Certified Professional projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Offensive Security Certified Professional Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Offensive Security Certified Professional project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Has the appropriate access to relevant data and analysis capability been granted?
- Closing Process Group: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- Team Operating Agreement: Is compensation based on team and individual performance?
- Project Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Offensive Security Certified Professional project based on past experience?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the impact or consequence if the risk occurs?
- Project Management Plan: How do you organize the costs in the Offensive Security Certified Professional project management plan?
- Quality Audit: Is your organizations resource allocation system properly aligned with its collection of intentions?
- Procurement Audit: Have late payment interests been rewarded and could they have been avoided?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Offensive Security Certified Professional project?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the Offensive Security Certified Professional project requirement been identified and impact on the performance, cost, and schedule baselines documented?
Step-by-step and complete Offensive Security Certified Professional Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Offensive Security Certified Professional project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Offensive Security Certified Professional project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Offensive Security Certified Professional project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Offensive Security Certified Professional project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Offensive Security Certified Professional project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Offensive Security Certified Professional project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Offensive Security Certified Professional project with this in-depth Offensive Security Certified Professional Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Offensive Security Certified Professional projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Offensive Security Certified Professional and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Offensive Security Certified Professional investments work better.
This Offensive Security Certified Professional All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.