Audit Office 365: design, build and conduct security focused solutions for auditing and post Incident remediation.
More Uses of the Office 365 Toolkit:
- Orchestrate Office 365: architecture and engineering requirements for azure environment to accomplish windows domain migration, and Office 365 tenant changes.
- Install, configure, administrate, manage, and support Office 365 Applications, on premise Active Directory and Azure cloud instances.
- Arrange that your group evaluates Office 365 voice changes and updates and reports on impact to your organizations use of Office 365 voice.
- Provide coaching and guidance on strategic and operational People issues to Line Management and provides input into programs and initiatives to meet Business Needs.
- Support knowledge and expertise with Cloud Computing technologies as AWS, Azure and Office 365 administration and implementation.
- Steer Office 365: architecture and engineering requirements for sharepoint on line and on premise to accomplish windows domain migration, and Office 365 tenant changes.
- Methodize Office 365: architecture and engineering requirements for Active Directory and adfs to accomplish windows domain migration, and Office 365 tenant changes.
- Support product deployment and tenant administration for Office 365 Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Azure, etc.
- Provide Leadership in the planning, organizing, and directing the implementation and management of Office 365, SharePoint, file services and other content related solutions.
- Solidify expertise with Office 365 migrations and Hybrid Solutions and configured Hybrid Environment with exchange and o365 for cloud hosted mailboxes.
- Oversee Office 365: architecture and engineering requirements for azure environment to accomplish windows domain migration, and Office 365 tenant changes.
- Identify, research, and keep abreast of emerging Cloud Technologies, solutions, strategies, and developments with the goal of identifying opportunities for use.
- Ensure you direct; build reusable framework to facilitate migration of SharePoint sites and underlying customized apps from On Premises environment to SharePoint online (Office 365).
- Be accountable for bring people Best Practices to your organization to ensurE Business goals are achieved through coordination of programs, conducting training to managers and employees, and facilitating meetings.
- Manage use of Active Directory, exchange, Office 365 and other tools to create and manage User Accounts and set permissions.
- Head Office 365: Office 365 Exchange Online administration/configuration/troubleshooting domains, policies, transport rules, etc.
- Oversee Office 365: Azure cloud IaaS Services Azure cloud PaaS services Azure workplace Office 365 management Azure workplace identify management Azure workplace devices / endpoints management.
- Ensure your organization provides leadership in collaboration with Creative Services management for development and management of your organizations graphic identity and visual brand.
- Ensure you boost; hybrid configurations between on premises Exchange Server and Office 365.
- Make sure that your corporation understands and maintains a highly Secure Environment through proper configuration, monitoring, security, backup, and redundancy strategies, and creates policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Formulate Office 365: administration and configuration of Office 365 services/applications and Exchange Online in a hybrid setup with on premise exchange.
- Identify Office 365: Active Directory, exchange, Office 365 (O365), system center Configuration Management (SCCM) and related support tools.
- Oversee Office 365: architecture and engineering requirements for Active Directory and adfs to accomplish windows domain migration, and Office 365 tenant changes.
- Ensure your organization authorities for an employee are granted by means of work instructions, Policies and Procedures and/or direction provided by management to meet the requirements of the customer.
- Gather requirements from customers on Office 365, Power BI and Azure applications and translate requirements into projects with scope and timelines.
- Facilitate in Windows OS, MS office, Office 365, PC hardware, Cloud Applications and printer maintenance.
- Control Office 365: architecture and engineering requirements for intune to accomplish windows domain migration, and Office 365 tenant changes.
- Develop and maintain Technical Documentation related to configuration, user guides, FAQs, etc for all Office 365 apps and services.
- Orchestrate Office 365: design cryptographic Key Management for Lifecycle Management of cryptographic keys in Office 365 (o365) services.
- Support other technology team members in areas of Active Directory, Office 365, laptop/desktop management and troubleshooting, virtual meetings and other applications.
- Provide support to Lead Security analyzing with monitoring of user entitlements and performance of Information security Office Business Systems.
- Create and modify Continuous Improvement processes to implement and execute service enhancing and cost Improvement Projects.
- Ensure you head; extend your core platform vision to target specific personas and industry verticals with inspiring and incisive messaging that showcases your product innovation and Thought Leadership.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Office 365 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Office 365 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Office 365 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Office 365 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Office 365 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Was a Business Case (cost/benefit) developed?
- How do you gather Office 365 requirements?
- Do vendor agreements bring new compliance risk?
- Which information does the Office 365 Business Case need to include?
- Are you / should you be revolutionary or evolutionary?
- Which stakeholder characteristics are analyzed?
- You may have created your quality measures at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn't up to the required standard, or low Service Levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- How to cause the change?
- What is the recognized need?
- What is a worst-case scenario for losses?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Office 365 book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Office 365 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Office 365 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Office 365 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Office 365 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Office 365 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Office 365 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Office 365 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Office 365 project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Office 365 Project Team have enough people to execute the Office 365 Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Office 365 Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Office 365 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Office 365 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Office 365 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Office 365 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Office 365 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Office 365 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Office 365 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Office 365 project with this in-depth Office 365 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Office 365 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Office 365 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Office 365 investments work better.
This Office 365 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.