Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Office space planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Office space planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Office space planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Office space planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 977 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Office space planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 977 standard requirements:
- How do you find out who has access to your floor or office space. Are doors to the outside always locked, or are they left propped open?
- The practice of sharing makes it more difficult to calculate space requirements for todays open offices. How do you work with this?
- What are the similarities and differences in spaces that provide opportunities for collaborative versus individual work?
- What specific adjacency and direct relationship requirements between spaces within the office should you be aware of?
- Does your space, or any component of it, require intrusion alarms, sound or motion detection, or video surveillance?
- Is it easy to quickly feel at home in the space or is the visiting worker made to feel like an alien?
- What types of spaces are needed to accommodate the types of work processes each person encounters?
- How could the office space be changed to make it easier for you to complete your individual work?
- Are there adequate parking spaces for staff who drive into work as well as clients & visitors?
- Can you attract and retain employees, consolidate space, improve productivity, and save money?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Office space planning book in PDF containing 977 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Office space planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Office space planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Office space planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Office space planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Office space planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Office space planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Office space planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think Office space planning project managers of large information technology Office space planning projects need strong technical skills?
- Quality Audit: Are all areas associated with the storage and reconditioning of devices clean, free of rubbish, adequately ventilated and in good repair?
- Change Log: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other Office space planning project(s)?
- Contractor Status Report: If applicable; describe your standard schedule for new software version releases. Are new software version releases included in the standard maintenance plan?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Contingency planning. if a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Procurement Audit: Is the issuance of purchase orders scheduled so that orders are not issued daily?
- Change Management Plan: Is there a software application relevant to this deliverable?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Office space planning project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Source Selection Criteria: What common questions or problems are associated with debriefings?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After how many days will the lease cost be the same as the purchase cost for the equipment?
Step-by-step and complete Office space planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Office space planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Office space planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Office space planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Office space planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Office space planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Office space planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Office space planning project with this in-depth Office space planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Office space planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Office space planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Office space planning investments work better.
This Office space planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.