Be accountable for designing innovative and highly effective digital marketing strategies, communication plans, and omnichannel ecosystems rooted in business strategy.
More Uses of the Omnichannel Toolkit:
- Ensure you propel; lead brand and omnichannel/digital strategy expertise.
- Ensure you contribute; lead business risk and controls advisor (omnichannel quality assurance).
- Establish: omnichannel and digital marketing lead.
- Amplify the effectiveness of omnichannel health marketing via data, media, and engagement expertise.
- Evaluate: design omnichannel analytics data integration strategy.
- Manage: strategic understanding and broad command of knowledge relevant to service delivery in an omnichannel environment.
- Ensure you standardize; lead business risk and controls advisor you omnichannel remote available.
- Identify: champion an omnichannel mindset in implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Manage high level relationships with assigned business and be seen as trusted advisor in area of performance omnichannel marketing.
- Ensure your organization demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in helping companies through merchandising and omnichannel transformation.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Omnichannel Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Omnichannel related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Omnichannel specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Omnichannel Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Omnichannel improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Have you done everything in your power to create a seamless brand experience for consumers, and still find that traditional retail causes inconsistencies for your brand?
- Are other organizations making the investment in software to streamline the reverse logistics process so that it can be a profit center rather than a cost center?
- Which touch point areas do or would provide the most benefit from accessing additional customer and prospect demographic, psychographic and behavioral insights?
- How do you create capacity to keep plans, policies and procedures actively under review as organizational preparedness is an iterative process?
- What percentage of customers in an existing customer database can realistically be matched to digital identities and reached with marketing?
- How will you as marketers stay centered on your primary purpose - creating meaningful and ongoing connections with your prized consumer?
- How do you use digital to create rich, contextual online and in-store experiences for your customers and improve your brand equity?
- How do you work with your key customers/suppliers to fulfill demand in current high-peaks as well as partner to sustain relations?
- How can marketers in enterprise software cut down on wasted resources and optimize marketing strategy for more effective outcomes?
- What is a reasonable time to accomplish your goals of achieving understanding and acceptance for everyone in your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Omnichannel book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Omnichannel self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Omnichannel Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Omnichannel areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Omnichannel Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Omnichannel projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Omnichannel Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Omnichannel project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: What structural changes have you made or are you preparing to make?
- Scope Management Plan: Is pert / critical path or equivalent methodology being used?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the current scope of the Omnichannel project substantially different than that originally defined?
- Team Directory: Process decisions: how well was task order work performed?
- Procurement Audit: Was the decision on the award process accurate and adequately communicated?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members frequently explore the teams purpose and its implications?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its range of activities are being reviewed as rigorously and constructively as they could be?
- Lessons Learned: How satisfied are you with your involvement in the development and/or review of the Omnichannel project Scope during Omnichannel project Initiation and Planning?
- Contractor Status Report: What are the minimum and optimal bandwidth requirements for the proposed solution?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How will the Omnichannel project manage expectations & meet needs and requirements?
Step-by-step and complete Omnichannel Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Omnichannel project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Omnichannel project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Omnichannel project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Omnichannel project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Omnichannel project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Omnichannel project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Omnichannel project with this in-depth Omnichannel Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Omnichannel projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Omnichannel and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Omnichannel investments work better.
This Omnichannel All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.