Your focus on driving revenue growth, profitability, Solution Development, delivery excellence, customer / Employee Satisfaction with existing and new Retail Banking clients.
More Uses of the Open Banking Toolkit:
- Arrange that your project complies; products provide integrated account processing solutions for more than one third of your organization marketplace.
- Audit: direct and valued contribution to building the best product possible with the customer in mind.
- Ensure you raise; understand the needs of the engineers and technical Operations Teams who have to build, maintain, and operate the system for the life of the system.
- Assure your design analyzes trends at your organizational level to improve processes; follows and analyzes Industry Trends.
- Direct: regularly review metrics and proactively seek out new and improved data/mechanisms for visibility ensuring your program stays aligned with organization objectives.
- Ensure product compliance with relevant Consumer Privacy and Financial Services regulations.
- Collaborate with engineering leadership on all Development Efforts to ensure functional specifications evolve into tested, stable, scalable software.
- Be accountable for partnering with Service Providers across the enterprise to map out public APIs connectivity to the best suited Service Provider and data/process owners.
- Communicate progress, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, identify, assess, track and mitigate issues/risks at multiple levels.
- Establish: plan and manage a group of related technology projects or activities in a coordinated way from inception through successful delivery.
- Deliver innovative, cost effective Technology Solutions which align to Enterprise Architecture standards and achieve Business Requirements.
- Ensure you execute; guided by your shared values, you thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued.
- Develop: work closely with vendors to design and manufacture outstanding, yet cost efficient, product elements.
- Use containerization and orchestration to turn model deployments into turn key solutions and your customers can use to deploy in cloud or ours.
- Devise: continuously improve Team Productivity, refine Agile Processes, and create methods to increase efficiency.
- Confirm your corporation exports Best Practices and common risk, controls and Corrective Actions through Framework Papers.
- Establish a Pricing Model, schedules, guidelines and procedures and determine the most effective way to deliver a complete solution to an identified market problem.
- Be accountable for understanding the complexities of the Financial System, the current issues Open Banking and finance, Data Sharing standards, etc.
- Evaluate the design of Process Flows to help technology and Business Managers understand the impact of control weaknesses to digital Service Delivery capability.
- Be accountable for performing risk review and evaluating Business Processes in conjunction with other ORM Business Operational Risk Management Teams.
- Establish that your organization provides leadership in Risk Identification, Key Risk Indicator identification, and Risk Mitigation Strategies in the domain of Technology Management.
- Ensure you chart; need to analyse Industry Trends (technology and business driven) and data to communicate the strategic implications to your domain and Service Line teams.
- Devise: expert practice in client centered design and can demonstrate success in bringing products to market.
- Identify competitive and alternative offerings and develop a strategy for winning against the competition.
- Methodize: trade group relations lead industry trade groups on behalf of plaid to involve your organization in industry level collaboration and conversation.
- Manage the portfolio like a product (business plan, positioning, buying process, Market Requirements and marketing plan) and collaborate with development.
- Drive operation risk anticipation, mitigation and loss recovery (and respective recovery plans).
- Warrant that your organization engages business and technology managers to identify key control indicators and maintain effective and efficient continuous control monitoring processes.
- Pilot: work closely with product and DevOps Teams to ensure and improve the interoperability of your products over time.
- Steer: network regularly and builds relationships across risk disciplines and with businesses, Operations And Technology.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Open Banking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Open Banking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Open Banking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Open Banking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Open Banking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the Open Banking Driver?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Open Banking project?
- What are the Open Banking tasks and definitions?
- What is your plan to assess your security risks?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Open Banking process?
- Why is this needed?
- Is the cost worth the Open Banking effort?
- How will you know that you have improved?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees/colleagues was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Open Banking been identified and analyzed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Open Banking book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Open Banking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Open Banking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Open Banking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Open Banking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Open Banking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Open Banking Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Open Banking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Open Banking project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Open Banking Project Team have enough people to execute the Open Banking Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Open Banking Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Open Banking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Open Banking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Open Banking Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Open Banking Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Open Banking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Open Banking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Open Banking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Open Banking project with this in-depth Open Banking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Open Banking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Open Banking and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Open Banking investments work better.
This Open Banking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.