Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical OpenStack Solutions Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any OpenStack Solutions related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated OpenStack Solutions specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the OpenStack Solutions Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which OpenStack Solutions improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- What is the difference between inter-VM inter-server communication with OpenStack and the same configuration without cloud OS?
- How does OpenStack flow evolve from one version to the next and how much similarity is there in the shape of paths?
- Can the implementation display a level of availability and reliability consistent with your needs and budget?
- When do you expect to begin evaluating Database as a Service in your cloud using the OpenStack Trove project?
- Which types of Cloud services are already used in your business and which in particular are planned for use?
- What is your expectation for service delivery integration with your cloud provider, process and technology?
- How can the legacy physical network be simple, stable and reliable when network abstraction is implemented?
- Is your organization prepared to deal with it, either at the carrier level or through independent vendors?
- Which mechanisms that make an OpenStack cloud highly secure platform are integrated into the Keystone?
- What is the common practice that you followed when a new application is deployed in legacy networking?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the OpenStack Solutions book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your OpenStack Solutions self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the OpenStack Solutions Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which OpenStack Solutions areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough OpenStack Solutions Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage OpenStack Solutions projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step OpenStack Solutions Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 OpenStack Solutions project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the OpenStack Solutions project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Has the need for the OpenStack Solutions project been properly established?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Activity Attributes: What conclusions/generalizations can you draw from this?
- Scope Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to organizations practices?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you analyze the impact of individual new OpenStack Solutions projects to the overall portfolio?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to ensure that you are exceeding expectations and excelling in your current position?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have OpenStack Solutions project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Issue Log: Are there too many who have an interest in some aspect of your work?
- Quality Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the OpenStack Solutions project?
Step-by-step and complete OpenStack Solutions Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 OpenStack Solutions project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 OpenStack Solutions project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 OpenStack Solutions project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 OpenStack Solutions project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 OpenStack Solutions project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 OpenStack Solutions project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any OpenStack Solutions project with this in-depth OpenStack Solutions Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose OpenStack Solutions projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in OpenStack Solutions and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make OpenStack Solutions investments work better.
This OpenStack Solutions All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.