Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Operational Efficiency Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Operational Efficiency related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Operational Efficiency specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Operational Efficiency Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Operational Efficiency improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What is the expected impact of the previously mentioned operational efficiency improvements and mitigated major maintenance interventions on the cost of providing the performance guarantee?
- Do you have the strong foundation, thriving markets, a slate of valued products and services, revenue and margin growth, knowledgeable staff, and efficient operations necessary to survive?
- How to drive effective implementation and risk reduction in operations at the frontline through an efficient and sustainable approach that is aligned to the executive management strategy?
- How, exactly, does a leader establish and maintain clear direction, effective execution and efficient operations and, thereby, build an enterprise capable of sustained high performance?
- Is the goal to implement a new help desk, increase the efficiency of an existing operation, or follow your organizations strategic plan to outsource non mission critical functions?
- How can virtualization and cloud computing be used to lower total cost without sacrificing performance, availability, security, and operational efficiency in the data center?
- How do you balance user needs with corporate needs to secure data assets, manage capital and operational costs, and efficiently deploy, manage, and maintain remote desktops?
- How do you optimally design, configure, and deploy a cloud environment to support your compute workloads with the most resilient, scalable, and cost efficient approaches?
- Does your organization have strong motivation to move the workload to run in multi tenant environment to improve operational efficiency and for long term cost reduction?
- Which possible technologies will enhance energy efficiency, while maintaining operational effectiveness and success, during the sustainment phase of the operation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Operational Efficiency book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Operational Efficiency self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Operational Efficiency Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Operational Efficiency areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Operational Efficiency Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Operational Efficiency projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Operational Efficiency Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Operational Efficiency project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Sensitivity analysis -which risks will have the most impact on the Operational Efficiency project?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Operational Efficiency project manager qualified and experienced in Operational Efficiency project management?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system description or procedures require that the performance measurement baseline plus management reserve equal the contract budget base?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the basic principles and objectives of performance measurement and assessment?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How are assessments designed, delivered, and otherwise used to maximize training?
- WBS Dictionary: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Procurement Audit: Are outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered as alternatives to in-house work?
- Procurement Audit: Is confidentiality guaranteed during the whole process?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the Operational Efficiency project within budget?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between document sections?
Step-by-step and complete Operational Efficiency Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Operational Efficiency project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Operational Efficiency project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Operational Efficiency project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Operational Efficiency project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Operational Efficiency project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Operational Efficiency project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Operational Efficiency project with this in-depth Operational Efficiency Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Operational Efficiency projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Operational Efficiency and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Operational Efficiency investments work better.
This Operational Efficiency All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.